41

Zhong Leyou, who didn't know how much she liked Leng Fujun, was still hesitating whether to tell Lin Suxi the truth.

    Zhong Leyou didn't want this matter from the very beginning, it was very simple and shameless. If so, it will definitely lead to the defects of his body that is different from ordinary people. Zhong Leyou doesn't want others to know this secret anymore.

    And he didn't dare.

    No matter how others define this matter, for Zhong Leyou, there is also his own fault in this matter-he chose to keep this child. Moreover, the interpersonal relationship is complicated, he is afraid that it will bring additional troubles to the Lin family, especially Lin Suxi and Leng Dongzhong, he does not hope that he will cause trouble to his sister and brother-in-law.

    For so many years, the Lin family has been taking care of him. The last thing he wants to do is to bring trouble to the Lin family. That's why he refused to tell them when he was wronged outside.

    After thinking and thinking, Zhong Leyou still didn't have it in the end.

    And Lin Suxi didn't think about other places at that time.

    Probably because Zhong Leyou has always been so talkative, and it is rare to get along well with Leng Fujun. Lin Suxi only thought that Zhong Leyou should get along with older people of the same sex. The other party can take care of him, give him support, and lead Zhong Leyou to gradually become outgoing - there are too many places and too many things, it is really inconvenient to tell my sister all about it.

    Lin Suxi thinks Zhong Leyou is very good here, at least she is willing to go out to play.

    So in the end, Lin Suxi only reminded him one or two more words, to listen to his brother, don't bother him too much, he should go home during the summer vacation, so that his parents can rest assured.

    When Song Shengqiao went to look for Leng Fujun, he still had an angry face, but when he returned, he was safe and sound, and he smiled happily.

    She was happy when she thought that Leng Fujun's lifelong event had slipped away.

    Over the years, she has worried about this matter a lot, but if Leng Fujun put a little thought on himself, she would not be like this. But Leng Fujun didn't have any thoughts at all. She felt that if she didn't put some pressure on Leng Fujun, she would still be like this in a few years.

    Song Shengqiao was not in a hurry to hold her grandson, she just hoped that both sons would have a better life. Leng Fujun was really desperate to work, and he could survive for a few days when he was still living at home. She couldn't stand it, after a few times, it turned out that Leng Fujun's temper was worse than his father's, and he would not be ashamed to ask him to be nice, and later, he simply moved out to live by himself.

    Song Shengqiao was so angry that he wanted to spit on him, such a heartless thing. But realizing that he can't control him now, he hopes to find a wife to take care of him quickly. At least with a family, the focus of life will shift, and Leng Fujun doesn't have to devote his life to work.

    It turned out to be true.

    Leng Fujun acted quickly, now he has a wife and a child.

    I just don't know whether it is the grandson or the granddaughter who is not ready to prepare clothes, but other things for babies are easy to prepare.

    Song Shengqiao couldn't be happier when he thought that he was going to be a grandma.

    Although she promised Leng Fujun not to reveal this matter for the time being, there are very few real mothers in the world who can keep a secret.