14

But nervousness is nervous, and the etiquette should not be forgotten.

    Zhong Leyou always remembers that she lives in Leng Fujun's house, so she must listen to Leng Fujun's words.

    So Leng Fujun saw him in a hurry, as if he didn't know where to put his hands, he rubbed his head, patted his belly, and finally hid behind him, saying to himself: "...Brother, you are back... ..."

    Leng Fujun has always lived alone, and Zhong Leyou was the first to live in his house. Except for Hei Ni, no one has ever been waiting for him at home.

    Especially Zhong Leyou's reaction just now was funny, Leng Fujun's tone at this moment is very gentle: "Well, I'm back." Although

    Zhong Leyou is not as afraid of Leng Fujun as before, but because he hasn't seen him for a long time And the tension that was brought up could not go away for a while, but even so, he squeezed out a smile, and although he looked a bit reluctant, he said: "...Welcome back." It was the first time

    someone stood "Welcome back" to myself here.

    Leng Fujun must be too tired, he actually began to think that Zhong Leyou's friend is cute: "Come and have breakfast." The

    aunt has already prepared breakfast and put it out.

    It is not unheard of to eat at the same table, but it is the first time to eat alone.

    Fortunately, the dining table was big, and Zhong Leyou sat two seats away from Leng Fujun, quietly eating buns. He still likes the traditional breakfast, buns, soy milk and porridge.

    It was when he saw that Leng Fujun ate something different from his own, he began to wonder what Leng Fujun ate, and secretly wanted to take a look.

    In the end, he was caught by Leng Fujun.

    Leng Fujun drank coffee almost every morning, not because he liked it, but simply to refresh himself. But today, in addition to coffee, there is also a plate of vegetable salad - it's not because he eats a vegetarian diet, it's just that he eats too much oil for a few days, so he adjusts it.

    What's the taste of eating grass? Leng Fujun smelled the smell of meat coming from Zhong Leyou's side, and happened to look at him, so they looked at each other like this.

    Leng Fujun noticed Zhong Leyou's eyes and asked him: "Do you want to eat this?"

    Zhong Leyou shook his head quickly, then turned his gaze back to his bowl, and ate seriously.

    Leng Fujun smiled helplessly, this guy is really courageous, and he didn't want anything from him, but he just asked this question, and judging by his reaction, it seemed as if he wanted to eat him.

    Leng Fujun has tried his best to make his voice sound gentle. He asked Zhong Leyou: "How is life at school? Are you still getting used to it?" If it was

    Lin Suxi, Zhong Leyou would probably understand In order not to make her worry, be nice to yourself. But facing Leng Fujun, he was overwhelmed by his aura and dared not lie. Zhong Leyou shook his head and said honestly: "...university is so difficult." "...Huh? So difficult? Where is it so difficult?

    "

    "...Advanced math is very difficult, English is also very difficult, and..." Zhong Leyou hesitated to speak.

    Leng Fujun naturally continued to ask: "What else?"

    Zhong Leyou poked the porridge with a spoon, without looking up: "...It's so hard to make friends..." He really wanted to make friends, but no one took the initiative Even after talking to him, he didn't know how to take the initiative to talk to others.