72

When Leng Mianmian was carried to the hospital by Leng Fujun, Zhong Leyou had just finished the infusion.

    I didn't feel uncomfortable before, as if I could hold it back, but when this matter was revealed and everyone knew it, Zhong Leyou collapsed and was extremely tired.

    There is actually nothing wrong with Zhong Leyou's own body. After giving birth to Leng Nian Mian, she has been doing regular physical examinations. He has a special body, but he has been recovering very well, and there is no problem with getting pregnant again.

    It's just that Chen Zhihao couldn't believe that Zhong Leyou would make himself like this in just one week.

    He asked Zhong Leyou to rest during this period of time, in addition to physical tranquility, there is also mental calmness. The situation of the guy in the belly is very bad, if there is any more trouble, Zhong Leyou will lose him.

    Leng Mianmian was brought by Leng Fujun, and when he saw Zhong Leyou, he rushed into the ward, but he couldn't run steadily and fell down.

    Leng Mianmian slid directly to the ground, and his buttocks must have really fallen. He was most afraid of pain, so he burst into tears.

    He probably wanted to reach out to touch the place where he fell sorely, but he was stunned by the fall, the pain was on his ass, he couldn't react, and finally touched his forehead.

    Zhong Leyou thinks that Leng Mianmian is so cute and distressed.

    When he subconsciously remembered to hug Leng Mianmian, Leng Fujun had already hugged him and coaxed him: "Hey, don't cry, don't cry for Mianmian, daddy give me a hug." Leng Fujun

    said He moved his head a little closer, but Leng Mianmian quickly stretched out his palm, pressed Leng Fujun's face and pushed him away.

    He had already used up Leng Fujun, and now the substitute Leng Fujun could retire with honor. Tears were still hanging on Leng Mianmian's face, and his body had already leaned towards Zhong Leyou.

    Leng Nianmian really prefers Zhong Leyou.

    Obviously Zhong Leyou didn't take him with him when he was still there, but every time he returned to Zhong Leyou's side, he would calm down unbelievably honestly.

    Still crying, she fell to Zhong Leyou's side and became very quiet.

    Leng Fujun was afraid that he would press Zhong Leyou, and his hands were still there. If Leng Mianmian made any surprising moves, he was ready to hug him at any time. But Leng Mianmian got into the quilt from the side of the bed, and he didn't pounce on him. He just hugged Zhong Leyou's neck and said coquettishly: "...it hurts, my ass hurts..." Seeing Leng Mianmian

    , No matter how tired Zhong Leyou was, he felt refreshed. He rubbed Mianmian's ass: "It won't hurt if you rub Mianmian."

    Zhong Leyou always felt that Leng Mianmian was very sensible. I still can't speak well, but everything, like feeling it with my heart, will be recorded in my heart, and then I will try my best to express it through body movements.

    This is what Leng Fujun would envy.

    But there are many things that Zhong Leyou can do at home, and others are really inferior to him.

    Zhong Leyou puts a lot of heart into the cold noodles. Taking videos is not enough to draw on weekdays. Apart from these, he has also made several notebooks for Lengmianmian. Even the milk powder that he ate during Lengmianmian, he can neatly cut out the wrapping paper and paste it into the notebook above, count as record commemoration.