15

When her parents died, Zhong Leyou was only seven years old.

    He suffered from severe post-traumatic stress disorder after witnessing the death of his parents. Since then, he has closed himself off and communication barriers have also emerged.

    Before this, his mild mental retardation had not affected his life much. He did develop slower, react slower, and learn less than the average child—but that was all. He just needs to study longer than others and more times than others. He can still learn what he needs to learn more times. His parents love him deeply and are very patient with him. They don't ask how he will become famous in the future, but only ask him to be safe.

    Until later, the Lin family who took care of him found that he could not communicate with others normally.

    At first, he just thought he couldn't accept the loss of his parents. After all, it takes a certain amount of time for adults to get over such a tragedy, let alone a child under ten years old.

    The Lin family also ignored the possibility that he might have a psychological disorder. At that time, they didn't have such awareness. They didn't realize it until the serious problem was revealed, but it was too late.

    It doesn't matter whether it's a mild intellectual impairment or a communication barrier. If they are separated, they probably won't be regarded as fools. But these two obstacles are concentrated on Zhong Leyou. He is not a fool, and he is ridiculed as a fool.

    Leng Fujun later learned about these things from Lin Suxi.

    He always felt that Zhong Leyou's fear of Lei was beyond the level of ordinary people, so he asked Lin Suxi if there was any reason for this.

    Lin Suxi knew that Zhong Leyou was afraid of thunder, and knew where his fear of thunderstorms came from, but if it wasn't for Leng Fujun, she probably would never have known that Zhong Leyou would be so scared that she wanted to hide herself The degree in the closet-this year, he was eighteen years old, already eighteen years old.

    Lin Suxi is really distressed, it is impossible for Zhong Leyou to tell her such a thing.

    Leng Fujun never thought that things would be like this. He only knew that Zhong Leyou's parents died early, so he never lived in Lin's house. But because Zhong Leyou has a good face and a simple temperament, and Lin Suxi treats him like her own brother, caring about everything, when she sees him, she feels that she is just a little more courageous, and there is nothing wrong with him—how can you know that he is so old? Carrying such heavy memories.

    Now that I know it, I can't help but feel that the child's experience is very rough.

    He asked puzzledly: "Did you take him to see a doctor?"

    Then he set himself another task because of this extra question.

    Lin Suxi told him: "I have been there, but the effect is not very good. He doesn't trust strangers very much, and even the doctor is unwilling to cooperate."

    Then: "Brother, now that Leyou is with you, I still trouble you Take care of him more. Now that he has grown up, he is not as clingy to me as he used to be. When he has something to do, he is afraid of causing trouble to me... Please help me persuade him more. If he can cooperate with the psychiatrist to receive treatment, it is the best Alright..."

    The words have come to this point, of course Leng Fujun couldn't refuse openly, he said: "They are all relatives of my own, you don't have to be polite, I will give it a try." It should be a response,

    but Leng Fujun Fu Jun also had no idea. Since Du Zhong Leyou doesn't believe in the doctor, it's even more impossible to believe him - he just doesn't cooperate with the doctor, and he is nervous and afraid from time to time when facing himself.