28

Zhong Leyou's behavior is completely following instinct.

    After realizing that he was being hugged by Leng Fujun, he was like a cat with a fizzy hair——with his back turned to be controlled by the other party, the appearance of being at the mercy of the other party made him feel very insecure.

    Besides, Leng Fujun was like that that night. This action inadvertently stimulated the memory that Zhong Leyou was reluctant to recall, and it was inevitable that he would break free.

    But there is not enough time for Leng Fujun to confirm the meaning of Zhong Leyou's actions. Similarly, there is not enough time for Zhong Leyou to confirm what kind of thoughts he has in his heart.

    When a child fell into the water, everyone surrounded him.

    Whether the pond is deep or shallow, if the child is only four or five years old, he will probably die. And the boy who bumped into Zhong Leyou was over ten years old, fortunately he was not short, so he showed above his shoulders in the pond. But this is winter, even if the sun is shining today, the water is still freezing cold.

    Adults may not be able to bear it, let alone a child. Moreover, I wear a lot of clothes in winter, and it sinks a lot when it gets wet. When the child was finally pulled up, his face was already pale and his lips were discolored.

    Hurry to hug the house tightly, soak in hot water and rush to buy new clothes to change. After tossing for a long time, I finally regained my strength.

    There were quite a few people around the house, and some of them saw that nothing had happened, and went back to deal mahjong and play cards. Lin Suxi was still in the house. After all, she was the daughter-in-law of the Leng family, so she was the master. Song Shengqiao was taking a nap, so she didn't disturb her. Lin Suxi asked someone to do the pouring of hot water and clothes.

    Zhong Leyou was next to her. After all, he was there when the child fell into the water. It was because he bumped into him that the child fell in without standing firmly. Although it can't be his fault, the main reason is that the child ran too fast and didn't stand still, but Zhong Leyou felt that he was also responsible.

    Strictly speaking, the relationship between this child's family and the Leng's family is not very close. If you insist on talking about relatives, it is a matter of the previous generation. It's just that there is a place to rely on Leng's family these years, so I came to walk around again.

    The Leng family has as many relatives as they want. After all, the poor are neglected in the busy city, and the rich have distant relatives in the mountains. What's more, with people like them, the branches are scattered, and the number of people who are related to them cannot be counted.

    It's just that this family has always been thick-skinned and greedy for cheap, so Song Shengqiao doesn't like it very much.

    It's unavoidable to encounter such a thing during the Chinese New Year. Originally, I came to visit relatives happily, but a child fell into someone's pond without watching, and I felt like I was touching the owner's brow.

    The child's mother couldn't help complaining a few times: "I'm with you now, don't play by the pond, why don't you listen to me?" Responsibility, pointing to Zhong Leyou and started talking nonsense: "It was the big brother who knocked me down!"

    Now everyone's eyes were on Zhong Leyou.

    The mother of the child is not sure about Zhong Leyou's identity, but seeing that he was eating at the main table just now, she must be Lin Suxi's younger brother.