48

When Leng Fujun brought Zhong Leyou to the hotel, Fu Yucheng hadn't come yet, so they sat in the VIP lounge for a while.

    Now Zhong Leyou is almost four months pregnant, but there is still no change. You can see a slight bulge without clothes on, but it's the same as usual with clothes on. There is a little flesh on the body, but not on the face.

    Zhong Leyou wanted to go to the bathroom, there was obviously one in the lounge, but Leng Fujun insisted on following him. How could Zhong Leyou let Leng Fujun accompany him, he was not a child, he didn't know the way to go to the bathroom, and he was inside, he felt that Leng Fujun had bad intentions.

    Zhong Leyou was so anxious that he kicked his feet, so he didn't let Leng Fujun watch him go to the toilet.

    Leng Fujun just wanted to tease him, where would he really follow him? He waited for Fu Yucheng to bring the key over, and he was almost there. It is estimated that it will only be for a while, Zhong Leyou just stays inside, so as not to be watched by Fu Yucheng. Leng Fujun said: "I'm going out to smoke a cigarette, you wait for me for a while, I'll be back soon."

    Zhong Leyou thinks soon and Leng Fujun thinks soon are probably two different concepts. Zhong Leyou came out of the bathroom and did not see Leng Fujun. After waiting for a while, it was over.

    Zhong Leyou is not the kind of person who can accept a strange environment. Although he is not required to face many strangers alone now, the space here is too large, and the empty space means that there is no sense of security.

    Furthermore, during this period of time, he was indeed spoiled by Leng Fujun. Regardless of whether he fully accepts Leng Fujun's behavior of always coming to his side, Leng Fujun is always by his side, asking for his health when he is hungry or thirsty, and pampering him every bite.

    All of a sudden, Leng Fujun disappeared, and in this strange place again, he subconsciously went to find someone who could give him a sense of security—so Zhong Leyou went out of the lounge, wondering where Leng Fujun had gone where.

    Leng Fujun was not far outside, having just received the key from Fu Yucheng.

    Zhong Leyou only saw Leng Fujun in his eyes, and really didn't see Fu Yucheng, but Leng Fujun turned his back, so he didn't see Zhong Leyou coming out of it.

    The moment he saw Leng Fujun, Zhong Leyou secretly felt relieved, and instinctively walked towards him.

    It's just that Fu Yucheng saw it first.

    Zhong Leyou has a tender face, is not tall, is fair and well-behaved, is not very old at all, and looks remarkably—no one thinks that he will be the treasure of Leng Fujun's family.

    Seeing Zhong Leyou walking towards them, Fu Yucheng immediately yelled: "My friend, how did you come in? This place is sealed, you can't enter, get out quickly." This tone is not very fierce,

    but It was just right to scare Zhong Leyou - because Zhong Leyou didn't see the existence of Fu Yucheng at all when he came here, he only saw Leng Fujun in his eyes. Suddenly being yelled at a few times, Zhong Leyou realized that there was another person beside him.

    Leng Fujun turned his head and saw Zhong Leyou coming out, he didn't know what to do, he couldn't laugh or cry.

    He wanted to hide Zhong Leyou well, but he didn't expect Zhong Leyou to run out by himself.

    "Speak up." Leng Fujun said to Fu Yucheng, then walked over and hugged Zhong Leyou into his arms, covering his face to prevent Fu Yucheng from seeing, "Don't scare me." At that moment