57

Zhong Leyou just felt that Leng Fujun was exaggerating.

    He can't help but still have a little childishness. He feels that since the body is his own, whether it is good or not, he himself is the clearest. Zhong Leyou feels that he has no problems so far. Although Leng Fujun is worried about him, he knows it, but there is no need to do it for this sake.

    Originally, it was not necessary to eat hot pot, but Zhong Leyou knew that it might not be good to eat. But Leng Fujun didn't let him eat this or that all of a sudden, Zhong Leyou's rebellious psychology began to emerge.

    Leng Fujun even handed the spoon to his mouth, Zhong Leyou still stubbornly turned his head and refused to eat, he said: "...I don't want to eat this...you know what I want to eat now... "

    Leng Fujun knew that he would not take him to eat, and it would be a big deal if something went wrong with the food. It's just that Zhong Leyou looked at him with such eyes, and he couldn't help it—it was too wronged. Leng Fujun has always treated him very indulgently, and Zhong Leyou has always been sensible, when did he look at himself with such aggrieved eyes, as if he had treated him badly.

    Leng Fujun became ruthless, and in order to divert Zhong Leyou's attention, he said jokingly: "...I know, my baby likes bitter melon the most, but it's too cold now, so we don't need to eat this.

    " Yu is really going to make a fuss.

    Wishing to kick Leng Fujun's face with the soles of his feet, Zhong Leyou pouted, her brows almost connected together: "...I don't eat bitter melon!"

    Who would like such a bitter thing.

    Leng Fujun still held up the spoon and didn't put it down: "Then baby likes to eat watermelon? But watermelon is not good now, it's too cold, so I can eat it next summer. Eat these now, come on, open your mouth..." Zhong

    Leyou Still avoiding the spoon: "...I don't want to eat, I don't want to eat..." Add another sentence, "...Brother, I really think you have changed..." "..."

    Where

    did you learn these words? Leyou can speak so smoothly again.

    I had already ignored it just now, but this time Leng Fujun asked helplessly: "Where have I changed?"

    Zhong Leyou said: "...you were good to me before, but now...you are not good to me... ..." Zhong Leyou's cheeks were bulging, and when she said childish words, it was especially painful.

    Leng Fujun really can't express his temper at all. The way he used to coax him has failed now, and now Zhong Leyou has his own temper, so he has to be patient and slowly coax him: "...how can I treat you now? Are you alright?"

    "...you used to take me to eat whatever I wanted to eat, and you took me to eat chicken wings with rice in the middle of the night...but now you want to feed me bitter melon, you have changed..."

    Bitter gourd is just a casual taste, where can it really be taken out.

    This is probably a tragedy caused by hot pot.

    Because Zhong Leyou went on to say: "...you want to feed me bitter gourd today, but you don't know what to feed me tomorrow...you don't treat me well now, and you may not want me in a few days...you can find someone else ..."

    Leng Fujun just wanted to find a place to calm down, he really wanted to ask Zhong Leyou where he learned these words. Could it be that you are watching some 8 o'clock TV series recently? How did you learn so much?