59

Now, there are two things in front of Zhong Leyou, requiring him to make a decision.

    The first thing is to choose between the 100-day banquet and the first-year birthday banquet.

    The second one was about the wedding ceremony between him and Leng Fujun.

    Obviously, these two questions are very difficult for Zhong Leyou.

    Before Leng Fujun told him about the hundred-day banquet and the first-year banquet, he actually didn't know that there were two kinds of things, the hundred-day banquet and the first-year banquet. He only knew about a full moon wine, and he thought it was enough.

    Suddenly asked him to choose one, where did he have such an idea.

    He has always been bad at making decisions. In the past, whenever he had an idea in his mind, he hesitated over and over and overturned it several times. But right now, it is still up to him to make decisions like this, which Zhong Leyou can't do. In the end, he pushed back this task to Leng Fujun, and let Leng Fujun decide.

    In fact, in terms of time, the 100-day banquet is better. After all, there is still nearly a year left for the first-year banquet, which is too long.

    But at the Hundred Days Banquet, it was only more than three months since Zhong Leyou's surgery was over. No matter how far Zhong Leyou thought he had recovered, Leng Fujun thought that the recovery time was not too long, even if he rested for two more days Not too many months.

    Looking at Zhong Leyou again, after the baby was born, his temperament seemed to gradually become more extroverted, and it was only a little bit better. Leng Fujun didn't want to push him out to face these things all at once.

    In the end, it was decided that the 100-day banquet would not be held, and the next big one would be held after the first-year banquet.

    Regarding his decision, Zhong Le breathed a sigh of relief. No matter what the child will be like when he is one year old, at least it is still far away in terms of time. He can let this matter go first and make preparations later.

    The second thing is the wedding ceremony. Zhong Leyou was even more out of ideas. He didn't even think about this matter, but he was suddenly put in front of him, and everyone said they were waiting for his opinion.

    What can Zhong Leyou think? In fact, before he became pregnant, he never thought about getting married. Because of her special body and timid personality, Zhong Leyou has always felt that she will be alone in this life and will never be with anyone.

    Where Chengxiang was only nineteen years old, his husband had children as well as him all of a sudden.

    Zhong Leyou has never expected to get married, and he is quite content with being able to live with Leng Fujun now. The so-called wedding ceremony was just a formality, he didn't understand anything, even if he had to make a decision, he had to wait until he understood something. And that's at least until after college.

    It doesn't matter to Leng Fujun, and he doesn't force Zhong Leyou to make a decision now. Anyway, the marriage certificate has been obtained long ago, their relationship is recognized by the law, the ceremony is really just a matter of formality, the difference between early and late, and the Leng family will not treat Zhong differently because of this formality. Happy.

    Although these two incidents made Zhong Leyou worried, but in the end, they didn't affect his current life for the time being. What happened before, what happened later.

    The New Year is coming soon, this year because of the arrival of Leng Mianmian, the entire Leng family is more festive than in previous years. On New Year's Eve, people have come to pay New Year's greetings since the morning, and everyone who comes has a red envelope. Almost everyone knew that Leng Fujun had a child, but not everyone could see it. If they did, Song Shengqiao would give even bigger red envelopes if he said something nice.