12

Zhong Leyou couldn't believe it. After Leng Fujun finished these words, he actually left - leaving him here alone, facing a completely strange aunt and a terrible dog.

    Although he was also afraid of Leng Fujun, but in an unfamiliar environment, with someone he knew before, he would feel more at ease in his heart, and would want to get closer, like an instinct to ask for some support.

    Fortunately, Heini didn't do anything to Zhong Leyou after Leng Fujun left. Probably because the master was not around, his domineering aura was weakened by half. He smelled no threat from Zhong Leyou, so he lay down at his feet up.

    Of course, even though he was lying on his stomach, Heini's eyes were still focused on Zhong Leyou, observing his actions.

    As soon as Zhong Leyou stood up, Hei Ni also stood up, and he was so frightened that he quickly sat back down.

    Aunt Zhang smiled when she saw him like this, and she brought a glass of freshly squeezed watermelon juice over, and said to Zhong Leyou, "Don't be afraid, it's okay, this dog is very good, and won't bite people randomly." Leng

    Fu Jun has already greeted them in advance, and Zhong Leyou will come to live for a while. He is very courageous, and he wants them to take care of them carefully and gently, not only can't talk too much, even the volume can't be too loud. And you can't ignore him, you don't have to talk to him, but you must smile at him when you see him.

    The person who can make Leng Fujun confess like this is definitely an important person. The two aunts know it well, and they are naturally polite to Zhong Leyou.

    Zhong Leyou took the watermelon juice from Aunt Zhang and said thank you in a loud voice.

    Aunt Zhang asked him again if he wanted dessert. Mr. Leng told them to make more desserts today, and they are making them now. There are several kinds, and Zhong Leyou should try them.

    Zhong Leyou likes sweets very much. He relies on sweets, and he can't walk if he passes by a dessert shop at random on the road. But Hei Ni was watching him at his feet, and he didn't dare to move.

    Aunt Zhang saw that he was still afraid of the black mud, so she said, "Wait, I'll bring you all." "

    ...Well, thank you..."

    Delicate and beautiful snacks were all on display, in case he would eat too sweet, the aunt also made him a cup of tea.

    Sweets made people feel at ease, Zhong Leyou took a few mouthfuls of sweets, and the expression on his face became less nervous. Hei Ni didn't seem to be wary of him anymore, and when he saw him eating, he walked up to him, put his chin on his knee, and stared at him, begging for food.

    Auntie took out the snacks that Heini usually eats in a timely manner, which is a bone stick, and asked Zhong Leyou to try to feed it: "Try it, this dog is very good. If he eats what you feed, he will eat it in the future." I will kiss you."

    Zhong Leyou reluctantly took the bone stick handed over by her aunt, and glanced at the black mud - it obviously had an expression of eagerness to eat, and had already sat on the ground obediently, sticking out its tongue , looking at Zhong Leyou with bright eyes.

    Zhong Leyou was still a little scared. After all, Heini's teeth were long and sharp, and he stretched and stretched to pass the bone stick over.

    He didn't eat the black mud soon either. He sniffed and smelled it, probably to make sure that Zhong Leyou would be poisoned. After rest assured that it was non-toxic, he took it away in one bite and ran to his own territory to eat it. .