50

Leng Minglong was determined to give Leng Fujun a good beating.

    Leaving aside whether Leng Fujun had made a boy's belly bigger or not, just considering that boy was such a well-behaved and kind child, he was able to do it - this was enough for Leng Minglong to teach him a lesson.

    The Leng family's parents do not interfere with their children's emotional life, and never thought of sacrificing their freedom of marriage and emotion to bring any profitable benefits to the family and the company.

    Even if they found out that Leng Fujun's girlfriend was pregnant, they didn't rush to ask which girl it was and what kind of character they were, because they believed in Leng Fujun enough.

    How high-sighted this bastard is, he is usually told to refuse to meet anyone, pick and choose, as if everyone is not good enough for him. They can hide such Leng Fujun like a treasure, and they believe that the other party is a child of a good family.

    But after many calculations, it will be Zhong Leyou.

    It doesn't matter if it's the current Leng's father and Leng's mother, or the previous Leng Dongzhong, just by hearing who this object is, one can tell that it must be Leng Fujun who seduced and bullied him.

    When Leng Minglong thought of it, his heart stopped, what did Leng Fujun want, why bother to attack such a good boy. Leaving aside Zhong Leyou's bumpy life experience, he is still the son of his in-laws.

    Even if Zhong Leyou is not a son but a daughter, it is enough for them to be ashamed to have a big belly at such an age, not to mention that he is still a boy.

    Besides, for people like them, how can such things go out easily. Even if the Lin family can agree in the future, how can they explain to their relatives and friends that their grandson was born to a man. Knowing that it is inevitable to attract criticism, it seems that Zhong Leyou has been wronged again.

    The more Leng Minglong thought about it, the angrier he became, he just wanted to treat Fu Jun coldly.

    Song Shengqiao has been sneering and watching the farce of the father chasing and fleeing the son. She didn't expect that Leng Minglong brought a folding stick to teach his son, but she didn't object. Leng Fujun did something crazy and bad, she couldn't teach her a lesson, so it would be good to let his father teach her a lesson.

    But when she saw that Leng Minglong's stick could be stretched freely and swept his tail to the corner of Leng Fujun's mouth, she still felt distressed. Why does this old man greet people in the face, people are shameless. Seeing that the corner of Leng Fujun's mouth was bleeding immediately, she stepped forward to stop him: "Alright, alright, don't chase him anymore, sit down, sit down, it's useless for you to kill him now. "

    The corner of Leng Fujun's mouth twitched, and he wiped it with his finger, and it was full of blood.

    His father is really ruthless, this is the intention to shave his face off.

    Leng Minglong was persuaded by Song Shengqiao, but he still held the stick in his hand, and sat down angrily.

    Leng Fujun was scolded and was responsible for serving tea and water - the two aunts disappeared by themselves when they saw this posture. Leng Fujun brought up the water: "Drink some water to calm down, you don't have to get angry as soon as you come up, let me explain to you.

    " What do you want to explain? Explain that the two of you are in love with each other? Damn, the ghost knows what tricked you!" As

    expected of his own father, he can directly see the way of coaxing. Before Leng Fujun could say anything, Just block his way first.