39

The next day, Leng Fujun and Zhong Leyou went to find Chen Zhihao.

    The floor where Chen Zhihao is located is the rest area for doctors, and there is relatively less traffic. But when they went up that day, they could only hear the endless noise, busier than a supermarket. Several security guards dragged a man who looked fat and strong, and the man was dragged away, still cursing.

    Leng Fujun remembered that Zhong Leyou would be instinctively afraid of loud noises, so he quickly hugged him into his arms, pressed him on his chest, and covered his ears with one hand, trying to isolate Zhong Leyou from him. these voices.

    When they arrived at Chen Zhihao's office, they saw Chen Zhihao wiping his nosebleeds.

    There was also a lot of blood on his white coat, this scene really shocked Zhong Leyou.

    Leng Fujun asked: "...what's wrong with you?" But combined with the scene he saw just now, "...did the person who was dragged out just beat you?" Chen Zhihao's face was covered in blood: "...

    yes , That’s how it is.”

    “Why beat you?”

    “Because he’s an idiot.” Chen Zhihao scolded, “His father’s cancer is terminal, and he begged me to perform an operation on his father. What’s the use of this, don’t hurt the patient, It’s also a waste of medical resources. It’s only natural for me to refuse, but he beat me up in the end, I’m really sick.” “Why did you refuse

    ?”

    “I can’t save me, let his father go home and die.”

    Leng Fu Jun was silent for a while: "...Actually, you are an idiot, right?" Don't be a doctor, shouldn't be like this, most people wouldn't be like this, right? What about medical ethics?

    This is where Chen Zhihao is most controversial.

    If it weren't for his top-notch medical skills, which can be called the hospital's movable type sign, he would have been kicked out a long time ago. People who hate him just think that he has no medical ethics, his attitude towards death is too casual, and his words are ugly, which is really disgusting to the extreme.

    "Am I wrong? It's just a matter of life. If you really have his father, it's better to let his father suffer less and leave with dignity and dignity." Chen Zhihao's nosebleed finally stopped, and he glanced at himself The distressed white coat asked the two of them while changing, "Come today, did you think about it?" "

    Yes." Leng Fujun said, "We have already decided to give birth to the child."

    Because he was talking to Chen Zhihao , so Fu Jun could clearly see the cold expression on his face. When Leng Fujun saw Chen Zhihao's face after hearing this, he immediately showed a rare smile, wishing them well: "Really? Then I really want to congratulate you, this is a great joy." Leng

    Fu Jun felt something strange: "...how do you feel like you are happier than me?"

    "I have always loved life, and every life has its own unique meaning.

    "

    Leng Fujun felt that there was something wrong with Chen Zhihao's attitude, he obviously hoped that Zhong Leyou would give birth to the child - what does this have to do with him? Want him to be so active as a fart? Could it be that what he said earlier actually lied to them?

    The more Leng Fujun thought about it, the more suspicious he became. Afterwards, he called Chen Zhihao to ask if he had concealed something.

    Chen Zhihao was also frank: "I just want to see how the whole production process of intersex people is."