54

Zhong Leyou opened his eyes and saw Song Shengqiao in front of him, but he didn't react, because it was too unexpected, and he was still dazed and not fully awake when he opened his eyes.

    But when Dian Yidian came back to his senses for a while, he knew that this was not his hallucination, Song Shengqiao was really in front of him.

    Zhong Leyou immediately wanted to find something to cover her stomach, and when she saw that her body was covered with a blanket, she wished she could hide her face in it too. Fortunately, Leng Fujun's speed was fast enough, he knew that Zhong Leyou was not yet mentally prepared, so he hurried over and hugged Zhong Leyou into his arms to comfort him.

    Zhong Leyou hid her face in Leng Fujun's arms, as if if she couldn't see Song Shengqiao, Song Shengqiao wouldn't be able to see him either.

    Leng Fujun hugged him, but he was afraid of squeezing him so he didn't dare to use too much force, he just coaxed him like a child: "...it's all right, mom knows, I'll come and see you today, you're all right..."

    Zhong Leyou couldn't understand what Leng Fujun was doing at first, it was Leng Fujun who repeated these comforting words several times, finally persuaded Zhong Leyou to relax slowly.

    Song Shengqiao couldn't bear to see Zhong Leyou like this. Zhong Leyou himself is not very courageous, and when he encounters such a thing... If it wasn't for Leng Fujun, he wouldn't need to suffer from it... Song Shengqiao was also thinking about guilt, who said that Leng Fujun was her son, who would have to suffer? She would have changed her son a long time ago: "... Leyou, Auntie just came to see how you are, there is no other meaning, don't be afraid..." But this time, at least she did

    n't cry, nor was she frightened His face changed color or something, he just looked a little nervous, Leng Fujun felt that Zhong Leyou's performance was already very good. At least it was much better than he thought in his heart.

    He hugged Zhong Leyou and kept comforting him. After a long time, Zhong Leyou dared to turn his head slowly to look at Song Shengqiao.

    In fact, Zhong Leyou was able to do this because Leng Fujun was by his side. Because of Leng Fujun's presence, he felt depended and safe, so he was able to calm down and try to face it. If Leng Fujun was not around, what would happen to Zhong Leyou, he himself didn't know.

    Seeing that he was willing to turn his head to look at her, Song Shengqiao knew that it was not easy, she tried to use her most gentle tone and said: "...Auntie just came to see how you are, really, how are you recently? "

    Also because Song Shengqiao is someone who has taken care of herself and treated her well before, it is relatively not that difficult for Zhong Leyou to accept. He was just afraid of facing others like this, and he was also afraid that others would say something unpleasant, but seeing that Song Shengqiao was not like this, he let go of a lot of worries. Song Shengqiao asked him if he was okay, and he nodded cautiously.

    But it is his cute appearance that is the most unbearable.

    If he was obedient, he would appear to be cold and handsome.

    Song Shengqiao thought about it, and inevitably gave Leng Fujun another look, and then said to Zhong Leyou: "...Auntie brought it with stewed fish soup today, you can drink some later..." His eyes moved down and fell on On Zhong Leyou's stomach.

    Zhong Leyou wanted to hide something in embarrassment, Song Shengqiao saw it, and she said: "...It's okay, Auntie knows it all, don't be afraid, don't be afraid..." Leng Fujun also kept comforting

    Zhong Leyou: "It's okay It's okay, Mom knows that she likes babies too."

    Song Shengqiao said casually, "Yes, Auntie likes babies very much, so I couldn't resist coming to see you today, but I accidentally woke you up..." Zhong