7

Leng Fujun liked to see these bastards turn pale.

    Anyway, I still know fear in my heart, right?

    A sneer appeared from the corner of Leng Fujun's mouth, and he took out his mobile phone: "Friends, we meet again."

    Only one of them didn't know what happened, and the other three dared not speak.

    When Leng Fujun was a villain, he could be regarded as a model devil: "I have recorded all your words just now. Believe it or not, as long as I make a phone call, your parents will become famous with you?" He threatened viciously, "Parents Can you still keep your job? Do you still want to take the college entrance examination unharmed?"

    This frightened all four of them.

    Leng Fujun circled the last three with his finger: "You three, go out first and wait at the door. If you dare to sneak away or call the parents, I will send the recording to your school and send it to you. Go to the parents' workplace."

    The three of them hesitated, because Leng Fujun's aura was too strong, and they didn't dare to get up. It was Leng Fujun who said fiercely: "I'm deaf and didn't hear, right? Why don't you hurry up and get out?"

    The three of them ran away in a hurry, and they didn't want the food they hadn't finished eating.

    Leng Fujun just wanted to have a good talk with this boy, so he sat down in front of him.

    Leng Fujun's murderous intent was too heavy, and he could blame Zhong Leyou for not approaching him, even ordinary high school boys would not dare to talk to him casually.

    Leng Fujun asked: "Friend, do you still remember me?"

    The other person shook his head stiffly.

    Leng Fujun snorted and asked him, "What's his name?" "

    ..." There was no response.

    "I asked what your name is!"

    "... Ren Songyun... capricious Ren, Praise Song, Baiyun's cloud..."

    Leng Fujun stretched his head a little: "Student Ren, do you know who I am? "

    "...I, I don't know..."

    "Unfortunately, I am Zhong Leyou's brother." He stared at Ren Songyun with murderous eyes, "I heard what you said just now, and I am very angry now , very angry, what should you do."

    "..."

    Even Ren Songyun couldn't remember that they had met before, but he also knew that he beat the people who bullied Zhong Leyou before "That brother".

    "Why don't you tell me first, how much money did you take from Zhong Leyou?" "

    ... a total of... three or four thousand..."

    Although it is not much, it is quite a lot for students of this age . Unexpectedly, Zhong Leyou would hide money and give thousands of dollars to others.

    But how can Leng Fujun believe that the three or four thousand dollars must be less, his voice is colder and more fierce: "Tell me the truth, if I find out that you are short, a few dollars, I will cut a few holes on your body "

    Leng Fujun's posture looks like an old hooligan, no matter how bad the opponent is, he is a student who has not yet left school. The flowers in the greenhouse can't stand his scaring like this, and they are about to cry: "...I Forgot...maybe, five or six thousand..."