27

Finally arrived home, Leng Fujun personally sent Zhong Leyou inside.

    He and Lin Suxi's parents probably only met each other at Leng Dongzhong's wedding. After so many years, they have no memory of them.

    But it's rare for a good baby like Zhong Leyou to go far away, so of course he has to send people into the house in person.

    Lin's father and Lin's mother completely treated Zhong Leyou as their own son. Although they went out with Leng Fujun this time, they were always worried about it. Especially in the past two days, Zhong Leyou has not been in touch with them. They are afraid that something will happen to Zhong Leyou. Now that Zhong Leyou has come back safe and sound, they can finally feel at ease.

    Although Leng Fujun didn't have much impression of his parents, the Lin family couple knew Leng Fujun well and knew that he was the young master of the Leng family. In addition, he had been taking care of Zhong Leyou during this period of time, so they were very polite to Leng Fujun, and even had a bit of respect beyond politeness.

    But Leng Fujun's eyes were all on Zhong Leyou, and he didn't notice the attitude of Lin's parents towards him for a while. Just before he was about to leave, he told the Lin family's parents that Zhong Leyou had a cold and had a fever when he went there, and he should pay attention to rest and a light diet in the past few days.

    After finishing these, he didn't wait any longer and went back first.

    Lin's father and Lin's mother saw Zhong Leyou's tired expression, thinking it was because of illness.

    They didn't think much about it. After all, Zhong Leyou went to such a far place, and he had never traveled far before. It was possible that he was not acclimatized to the environment and his body couldn't bear it all of a sudden.

    Lin's mother asked him what's wrong, if he still felt uncomfortable, Zhong Leyou didn't dare to answer too much, he wouldn't lie, but he was tired.

    Mother Lin didn't ask any more questions, and told him to go back to the room to rest.

    But Zhong Leyou obviously couldn't take a good rest.

    On his first night home, he barely closed his eyes.

    Although he had decided to forgive Leng Fujun, what happened was something he couldn't forget. He curled up on the bed, as long as he closed his eyes, he would think of what Leng Fujun did to him that night. He didn't know what kind of mood he was in - he didn't regret forgiving Leng Fujun, but he still cared about what happened.

    Especially at night, in a room with only one person.

    He felt that Leng Fujun was still pinching his arm with such strength that he couldn't break free no matter what. On the arm, it seemed that Leng Fujun's temperature still remained.

    At the beginning of that night without closing his eyes, Zhong Leyou could see the sweat dripping from Leng Fujun's chin, just dripping on his face, or anywhere else.

    Leng Fujun is very hot.

    It's hot everywhere.

    The more Zhong Leyou warned himself not to think about it anymore, but the picture flashed back in his mind more and more arrogantly - he hid himself in the bed, fell asleep with his head covered, and kept thinking, what to do, after that what to do. Could there be a way so that he would never have to see Leng Fujun again.

    When Zhong Leyou woke up the next day, he was the only one at home, and Lin's father and Lin's mother had already gone to work. Because there are still some days before New Year's Eve, most companies do not have a holiday.