33

While waiting for the results, Zhong Leyou thanked Qin Yunji: "...Thank you for accompanying me to the hospital."

    Qin Yunji laughed that he was too polite. In fact, the more I get along with Zhong Leyou, the more I can find that he is just a timid and introverted character, not some unapproachable high-altitude flower. He said: "It's okay, it should be."

    After forty-five minutes passed, the blood test results came out, and they couldn't understand the values on the report, so the two of them didn't have to carefully compare which one was higher and which one was lower. Take it straight to the doctor.

    Faced with this result, the doctor had a weird expression on his face, as if he didn't quite believe it.

    "You stretch out your hand."

    The doctor asked Zhong Leyou to stretch out his hand, and put it there to take his pulse.

    Muttering in his mouth, this is a bit strange, it seems that something is wrong.

    The doctor's reaction made both Zhong Leyou and Qin Yunji nervous.

    In the end, the doctor touched his half-bald forehead, and said to Zhong Leyou, "Let's go for another test." Zhong

    Leyou was fine, and Qin Yunji said, "...Do you want to have another test?"

    The doctor said, "Try different items. Don't worry. This time it will be fast, and the result will be available in about ten minutes."

    So Zhong Leyou went to have another blood test.

    Ten minutes later, the results came out, and they took the report to the doctor again.

    The doctor frowned for a while, and repeatedly confirmed that Zhong Leyou was a man.

    Suddenly asked: "What's the relationship between you two?"

    Qin Yunji said: "We are classmates...Doctor, what's wrong with him, you should hurry up..."

    The doctor also asked: "Ordinary classmates?"

    "Classmates are also divided into ordinary classmates." Is it unusual?"

    Doctor: "The next thing is not very good, this classmate, since you are not a family member, please go outside and wait a while, I need to communicate with the patient alone." It seemed very

    serious.

    Qin Yunji asked anxiously: "What's the matter? Did he suffer from any serious illness?" "

    It's not serious, it's just that it involves some personal privacy. It doesn't matter if you are his brother or younger brother, but if you are a classmate, you still have to Leave some private space for each other."

    Although Qin Yunji was curious about what was wrong with this, he had no choice but to go out first because the doctor said so. He said to Zhong Leyou: "Then I will go out first, and I will wait for you outside."

    Zhong Leyou was actually relieved when he heard that the doctor was not serious.

    He thought, it's not serious, it shouldn't be a big deal.

    As a result, Qin Yunji closed the door, leaving him and the doctor alone, and the doctor said, "Judging from this result, you are pregnant." After all, doctors are usually

    people who have experienced big storms, and no strange diseases have been seen. ——Although it seems unbelievable that a boy would become pregnant, the scientific value is here, and he can only express what he sees.