16

Zhong Leyou's question itself is not difficult, but it is really difficult to answer Leng Fu Junlai.

    As the eldest son of Leng, Leng Fujun follows the stars and holds the moon, gold and jade. Wherever he needs to think about how to make friends with others, he will always have followers by his side.

    But if Zhong Leyou couldn't answer such a question, he might as well commit suicide on the spot.

    Fortunately, at such a time, he thought of something that could come in handy, so he said to Zhong Leyou, "You can tell him directly that you want to be friends with him."

    For Zhong Leyou, the degree of difficulty is about one hundred One star, if he could do it, he wouldn't have to sit here and ask Leng Fujun what he should do.

    But Leng Fujun went on to say: "I happen to have two zoo tickets here, you can invite him to play with you."

    These two tickets were given to him by Leng Fujun's friend, and they belonged to the Wildlife Park. There is also a resort hotel inside, and it is said that the animals moving outside can be seen by opening the window in the room. This is a new project developed by his friend, and it is not yet open to the outside world. Special preferential treatment gave Leng Fujun two tickets to invite him to play.

    Where would Leng Fujun go? He originally thought that he would give Leng Dong the weight of these two tickets, and just ask him and Lin Suxi to go and have fun. Unexpectedly, now that Zhong Leyou is caught, Leng Fujun simply thought of giving him the ticket.

    Zhong Leyou's eyes lit up, as if she realized that this was indeed a good reason: "...Really? Then how should I ask him?" "...Well..." It's really difficult,

    this How do young boys make friends? Is it so complicated? Leng Fujun can’t remember it at all, “...you can ask him to borrow notes, or ask him about learning problems? If he How about thanking him for helping you by inviting him to the zoo?"

    Great.

    Zhong Leyou looked at Leng Fujun in a completely different way, why didn't he think of using such a method before.

    And Leng Fujun was actually a little guilty by Zhong Leyou's purely admiring gaze - is it so exaggerated? Isn't this attitude change too fast?

    Later, Leng Fujun gave Zhong Leyou two tickets to the zoo, and told him that when he decided to go there, he would ask the driver to take them there, because the address was relatively remote and it was not safe to go by himself.

    Zhong Leyou took the ticket with both hands, and sincerely thanked Leng Fujun: "...Thank you, brother!"

    I have to admit that Zhong Leyou's smile is really cute. A pair of eyes seemed to be talking, and even the tear mole at the corner of the eye was full of aura.

    Of course, the most important thing is that he has a simple temperament. Leng Fujun knew that his thanks came from his heart, and he didn't pretend to be reluctant at all.

    This time, Zhong Leyou thanked him from the bottom of his heart.

    ***

    Holding the ticket given by Leng Fujun, Zhong Leyou started his long journey of making friends.

    In fact, it was not difficult. After he found a reason to take the first step, he found that it was not as difficult as he imagined to speak to the other party—although he was still nervous and his heart was pounding.

    It was in high math class, Zhong Leyou secretly sat next to Qin Yunji, he was very loud, and actually asked hesitantly: "...Can you lend me your notes?" Most people do