4

The Leng family attaches great importance to offering sacrifices to their ancestors, so Zhong Leyou will see Leng Fujun again at the time of Qingming Festival. Leng Fujun came back for dinner that day and spent the night at home.

    Zhong Leyou still remembered that he didn't thank Leng Fujun for the previous incident. He wanted to find an opportunity to say thank you to Leng Fujun, but the impression of Leng Fujun's "scary" was deeply rooted in his heart, and Zhong Leyou really didn't dare to approach him.

    After dinner, the family sits in the hall and gossips.

    There were a lot of people talking, and Leng Fujun and Zhong Leyou were separated by a short distance—even so, Leng Fujun could still feel that Zhong Leyou was not close or far away from him all night long. He hesitated and turned, and he felt uncomfortable, not knowing what Zhong Leyou wanted to do to him.

    After all, it was already more than April at that time, and there were only two months left before the college entrance examination was completed.

    Leng Fujun used the college entrance examination as a topic, and asked Zhong Leyou: "How long do you have for the exam?" He knew the day in his heart, but he was looking for something to start with, so that Zhong Leyou could talk to him—for To add a little tenderness and amiability to himself, he even called You, which is a rare treatment. He is generally only so gentle with children under the age of single digits.

    As a result, he saw Zhong Leyou froze, as if he wasn't calling you "you" but "smelly boy".

    Zhong Leyou answered his question: "...and, two months..."

    Leng Fujun felt that Zhong Leyou didn't like him.

    The outward expression is fear.

    Leng Fujun was indeed not good at dealing with children, Zhong Leyou didn't like him, so that's all, so he kept silent.

    But at this time, Zhong Leyou hesitated and said again: "...that..."

    Leng Fujun frowned habitually: "Huh?"

    Looks like his parents, Leng Fujun and his surname are Leng, he was born with a smelly face, The frown was even more fierce, and he couldn't help it.

    But there is no flaw, Zhong Leyou is also a timid and introverted person by nature. Seeing Leng Fujun's expression, he was so frightened that he took a step back.

    Leng Fujun: "..."

    But then, Zhong Leyou said: "...Before, thank you..."

    After saying this, Zhong Leyou breathed a sigh of relief. He finally managed to make up for what he didn't do, and now the task is complete.

    After completing the task, Zhong Leyou quickly disappeared from Leng Fujun's eyes and hid back in her room.

    And Leng Fujun reacted for a long time before he understood what Zhong Leyou was doing and why.

    Leng Fujun didn't take this matter to heart, after all, Zhong Leyou was just an insignificant friend to him from the beginning to the end.

    It's just the younger brother's wife's cousin who will move out of this house after the college entrance examination is over. When they were still there, they didn't meet each other a few times. When they left, they might never see each other in this life.

    This is the case with too many passers-by in life. After meeting a few times in a hurry, we will never meet again. No one can be sure, which meeting will be the last meeting.