76

Seeing Leng Fujun sitting upright, Zhong Leyou felt a little satisfied.

    At first, Leng Fujun thought Zhong Leyou's serious look was cute and funny, but soon he couldn't laugh anymore.

    Because the first sentence Zhong Leyou said was: "You know what I want to ask...so I ask you, why did you do this in the first place?"

    Why.

    To describe it in the simplest and most irresponsible way, it can be summed up in four words, impulsive.

    But just using impulsiveness to describe Leng Fujun is not enough.

    Because he is not one moment, but actually two moments, or three moments. If I didn't have such thoughts before, I wouldn't be able to do anything.

    Right now, if you just want to send it over first, you should have as many good words as you want. Leng Fujun has no shortage of deceptive sweet words in his belly, and he keeps every sentence that Zhong Leyou loves to listen to - but it is too much to use this method now. It seemed so insincere.

    But to be honest, that doesn't work either.

    Zhong Leyou's way of thinking about problems is different from that of ordinary people, and his reaction is a little slower. If he can understand it, there won’t be anything wrong. I’m afraid that he will understand something wrong and misunderstand something... At that time, he will get angry and get angry, so he can say it clearly so that he can explain it. But in case Zhong Leyou refuses to understand, just If you feel sad and uncomfortable in your heart, that is a real sin.

    Anyway, it's right to admit your mistake.

    Leng Fujun looked at him, put his hands together and said, "Baby, I was wrong, I really know I was wrong."

    Zhong Leyou didn't buy it: "...I asked why you did this! Do you think I'm good? Bullying!"

    The first question alone was really difficult to answer, Leng Fujun couldn't figure out why. But for the second question, he almost blurted out the word "yes" - Zhong Leyou is so soft, everyone would think so.

    But luckily he didn't come out, otherwise Leng Fujun estimated that he would have been completely chilled.

    Leng Fujun had no choice but to change direction: "...No, how could I think so, I never thought about it that way. At that time, I was indeed confused for a while..." Leng Fujun walked to Zhong Leyou's side and sat down , took his hand, "... I have regretted and blamed myself, this is indeed a wrong way, if I can do it again, I will definitely follow the correct steps, instead of letting you I just endured all this..."

    "But if you want to ask me if I still regret it now, I don't regret it that much, because everything I have now is something I never thought I could get." Leng Fujun said, "We have a Mianmian, look at how smart and cute Mianmian is. I still have you, I already have everything I want the most, and I have no way to regret it... Regret means I can accept losing everything, but I You can't lose, whether it's you or Mianmian..." "

    ...So, you just kept it from me and kept me from knowing?" "

    Because I made a mistake, and I made a serious mistake. Sometimes it's impulsive, sometimes The big one is committing a crime... I don't want to ruin my image in your heart... every time you look at me, I'm actually very proud in my heart, because you need me to rely on me, you make me feel worthy of you Words are important or something else, I just want to keep this appearance... But if you know about this, what will you think of me? You will definitely think that I am too stupid and a beast... I want to save face, so I suffer now It's already..."