18

Leng Fujun didn't know what would be in this tropical rainforest area, but Dr. Lin must have prepared in advance for them to come in.

    All the temperature inside is quite reminiscent of a tropical rainforest. Not long after entering, Leng Fujun felt the sultry heat and humidity in the air.

    Dr. Lin was holding a remote control in his hand. Leng Fujun saw her press it, and then there was a burst of drumming from far away. It was not very obvious at first, and then it became heavier and heavier.

    Dr. Lin said like a professional tour guide: "The place where we are now is an area inhabited by primitive tribes, and what we hear is the sound of all the drums and music when they hold sacrificial activities... We must avoid them carefully, and don't be discovered by them ..."

    This is what Zhong Leyou would not believe, but the drum beat became heavier and heavier, which made him nervous, and there was a "boom", like something exploded, and Zhong Leyou hugged Leng Fujun tightly arms, his face turned pale.

    Dr. Lin naturally observed Zhong Leyou's expression. She pressed the remote control button again, and the drum sound disappeared. She said: "Okay, we have passed the area of primitive tribes, and we are safe now." But Zhong

    Leyou Still holding Leng Fujun's arm did not let go, it was after a while that he finally let go after confirming that there was really no drumbeat.

    Seeing that Zhong Leyou's condition had stabilized slightly, Dr. Lin pressed it again, and then there was a thin thunder sound, the sound was muffled, as if it was far away from them.

    Leng Fujun was more nervous than Zhong Leyou when he heard the thunder. He still remembered Zhong Leyou's reaction on a thunderstorm night last time, and he was also nervous. What will happen to Yu.

    Zhong Leyou was indeed nervous because of the thunder, but the thunder sounded here was very light and never became heavier or louder. Dr. Lin: "The climate of the rainforest is complicated, and thunderstorms often come...so we have to walk faster, and when the rain falls Hurry up and get out before you come..."

    The thunder has not increased, and it is intermittent, but Zhong Leyou's state is still calm, and he went out after the whole process, and there is no major problem.

    After going out, Dr. Lin asked him: "How is your experience with this area? Are you okay?"

    Zhong Leyou pursed her lips: "...I think the sound of drums is a bit scary..."

    Dr. Lin nodded and recorded: " What do you think, Mr. Leng?"

    Leng Fujun felt that Zhong Leyou's performance this time was really beyond his expectations, but he still said quickly: "It's too stuffy inside, it will be very uncomfortable in summer." Doctor Lin also nodded and recorded, and finally

    said : "That's the end of today's experience, thank you both for your cooperation."

    Not long after the end, Leng Fujun received a message from Dr. Lin. She said that today's observation went smoothly, but she still wanted to know Zhong Le His sleep status in normal days, as well as whether he is dependent on drugs or other substances, are used to check whether he has potential depression and anxiety.

    Leng Fujun didn't know about these things. He didn't sleep well, and he thought it was impossible to rely on drugs, but he still had to ask Lin Suxi, it was the safest way to ask her.

    Leng Fujun originally thought so, but he knew Zhong Leyou's sleep quality that night.

    He Tian'an obviously wanted to tease him, and he didn't know until he got to the hotel inside that he had arranged a parent-child room for himself this time - there was only a big double bed in the room, and another bed was joined next to it.