78

Zhong Leyou is now forced to be the most delicate in the whole family.

    Everyone is concerned about his physical condition. Even though he repeatedly emphasizes that he is fine and has no discomfort, the adults are always afraid that he will be brave and pretend to go to the concert.

    To be honest, because he was reluctant to let him take the plane, he imagined the terrible scene of being hijacked, and finally even prepared to take out the Leng family's private plane for them to use this time.

    Zhong Leyou was reluctant to face her a few days ago, and felt that it was too cruel for her to leave him behind, and then she got better. He apologized to Mian Mian in his heart—I'm sorry for Mian Mian, but there was only this one time, really only this one time. I will never abandon you like this in the future.

    At that time, Zhong Leyou and Leng Fujun didn't know what surprise was waiting for them ahead—until they got on the plane and saw Leng Mianmian who was already inside—and Leng Dongzhong Lin Suxi.

    Leng Fujun almost passed out.

    He thought that this time he could finally enjoy the time with Zhong Leyou by the way, how could he expect such a thing to happen.

    Leng Fujun kept his face intact, and asked Leng Dongzhong: "...Why are you here? Why do you still bring Mian Mian with you?"

    Leng Dongzhong's appearance was deliberate: "Mian Mian was abandoned at home It's really pitiful, so we brought him along, and we also went to the United States for a rest, you go to your concert, isn't it good for us to help babysit?" Sitting on the ground

    coldly , still holding a toy in his hand, he smiled and clapped his hands after hearing Leng Dongzhong's words, as if to express his approval.

    But now Zhong Leyou finally felt relieved.

    After all, he can continue to go to the concert without being separated from Mian Mian. He is very grateful to Leng Dong and Lin Suxi again.

    Leng Fujun still couldn't believe it: "...Mom also agreed to let you come out together?"

    "Is there anything to disagree with?" Leng Dong said proudly, "Can't four adults take care of a child? And Mian Mian is very good now, so there is no trouble taking him out."

    Lin Suxi also said from the side: " Parents are really worried about Leyou going out like this, so I will be more relieved."

    There are reasons and reasons, and there is no way to refute.

    Leng Fujun asked: "Then why didn't you leak any news in advance?"

    Leng Dong asked again: "I want to give you a surprise."

    But to Leng Fujun, it was obviously only a surprise but not a joy.

    Leng Mianmian stood up at this moment, and ran to Zhong Leyou's feet to beg for a hug.

    The guilt in Zhong Leyou's heart finally dissipated. He hugged Leng Mianmian, obviously very satisfied with this arrangement.

    So in the end, Leng Fujun was the only one who felt aggrieved.

    He originally thought that he could be warm and cozy with Zhong Leyou along the way, but he didn't expect to kill three light bulbs at once, so bright that his forehead could reflect light.

    take off.

    With Leng Fujun and Zhong Leyou around, Leng Mian only clings to them, and for the time being there is no such thing as Leng Dongzhong and Lin Suxi—the couple just cared about enjoying themselves, opening a bottle of red wine and watching a movie together— It was the appearance of Leng Fujun's original fantasy.