9

If Zhong Leyou had a little more attention, he would be able to detect that Ren Songyun was a bad comer.

    But he didn't.

    Zhong Leyou couldn't even feel the low pressure on Ren Songyun's body, and was happy that he came to see her.

    They hadn't seen each other for a long time then.

    Since a certain day in May, Zhong Leyou has not seen Ren Songyun. When Ren Songyun wanted to see him a few days ago, Zhong Leyou thought that he was finally coming to play with him again. When Ren Songyun came over today, he even told the store manager to leave early.

    Of course Zhong Leyou didn't know how Ren Songyun thought of him in private. If he knew, he would die of pain. Seeing him, he probably had to hide himself.

    Of course Zhong Leyou doesn't like Ren Songyun either, if he insists on liking, it's only out of pure friendship.

    Zhong Leyou just envied Ren Songyun. Ren Songyun is on the basketball team, good at sports, tall and sunny. He is very popular in the class, both boys and girls like him, and the teacher also likes him. Zhong Leyou is very envious of him like this, because this is what he most yearns for but will never be able to become.

    So when this kind of Ren Songyun took the initiative to talk to him and was willing to be friends with him, Zhong Leyou immediately fell, and he didn't even doubt whether Ren Songyun's words were true or false - after all, he really didn't have this talent. Can't judge a fake lie. And when Ren Songyun came to his home and his financial conditions were not good, Zhong Leyou took the initiative to lend him his pocket money. He just thought that since they were friends, it was right to help each other. Anyway, he had money, and there was no need to spend his money anyway.

    Zhong Leyou hadn't told Ren Songyun the good news that he was admitted to the undergraduate course. Just as he was thinking, he was suddenly pressed against the wall by Ren Songyun and asked: "...Didn't I return all the money to you?! Why? Still refuse to let me go?!"

    This is an area with few people, and Ren Songyun deliberately took a detour. Right now, Zhong Leyou's neck was pressed by Ren Songyun's elbow, and he couldn't break free at all. But no matter how stupid Zhong Leyou is, he also saw the anger and madness written in Ren Songyun's eyes looking at him, and he was instinctively afraid: "...you, you let me go..." It was quite difficult for Zhong Leyou to say this One thing, "...I, I don't know, what are you doing..."

    But Ren Songyun didn't care about anything, he just wanted to vent all his hostility on Zhong Leyou: "Tell you the truth, I I have never thought of being friends with someone like you, you are stupid and stupid, and you don't know what to say, if you are not stupid enough to spend money on me, I would not bother to talk to you!" Ren Songyun's words

    are Like a knife being stabbed in Zhong Leyou's heart, he opened his eyes wide. He didn't expect that Ren Songyun saw him this way.

    Stupid and silly.

    Although he was often teased and teased like this, he should have gotten used to it. But the more this kind of thing happened, the more I couldn't get used to it. Every time I heard it, I felt like my internal organs were being thrown on the ground and trampled on.

    "Do you think it's great that your brother-in-law is from the Leng family? Do you think you can scare me just because you have an older brother? Your family has ruined my future, and I won't let you go. At worst, we will die together!"

    Leng Fujun's rescue was one step too late.

    If he appeared in time, Zhong Leyou wouldn't have to hear the words that hurt him. But fortunately, Leng Fujun appeared, at least Zhong Leyou would not be hurt by Ren Songyun.