66

The next day, Leng Fujun drove Leng Shiyu home.

    Merciless and unselfish.

    The kind who was afraid of repenting halfway and even sent a driver to escort him back.

    Leng Shiyu was tied up by Leng Fujun and thrown into the car, and there was no way to struggle—in fact, whether Leng Shiyu could reconcile with his parents or not when he went back, it was not within Leng Fujun's jurisdiction. He only knew that as an uncle, he would always send cold words back.

    Leng Fujun had indeed been clean for a few days, and Leng Shiyu probably didn't bother him for several days after returning home, because he was busy arguing with his parents.

    It took two days for Leng Fujun to know about it. Leng Shiyu tried to communicate with his parents after returning home, but both parties felt that they had been wronged. The communication broke down after a short while, and then there was a big quarrel.

    Leng Shiyu himself quarreled with his parents and did not forget to drag Leng Fujun into the water, but it caused a wave of fire for Leng Fujun, Leng Shiyu accused his parents-you might as well understand me as uncle! At least I know what I want now!

    Fuck it, Leng Fu Juncai didn't know what he wanted, he only knew that he wanted to be clean, and he didn't have a young man hooking up with his wife to go out and watch some movies or eat desserts.

    Later, Leng Shiyu's mother cried when she called Song Shengqiao, and now the child is really difficult to discipline. At that time, Leng Fujun was surprised why his mother was crying for Song Shengqiao, so the problem was here.

    According to reports, they had been arguing violently the first night when they went back. The two elder sisters who were already married received a call from the nanny in the middle of the night, and they all rushed home to try to persuade them to fight.

    But when Leng Fujun knew about this matter, their own family had already closed the door to settle it.

    Although Leng Shiyu has always been naughty and mischievous, he has always listened to his parents. This time he ran away from home and quarreled. He has almost done everything he could not do to his parents in the first half of his life. Because of this, his parents knew his sincere appeal. Although both parties still had reluctance, they finally reconciled after reaching an agreement-the parents did not object to playing games with cold words and allowed him to suspend school, but They will no longer provide any financial help to the cold story, and require him to make achievements within two years.

    This is the best ending for Leng Shiyu. Anyway, Leng Fujun has promised to provide him with financial help, so he can search Leng Fujun as much as he wants, and he is not afraid.

    But how can he play with Leng Fujun too much? When he goes to look for Leng Fujun again, Leng Fujun will change. He can provide you with funds, but what if you let me do business at a loss? What can I do?

    After all, Leng Shiyu is a hothouse flower that has never stepped into the society. He never imagined that Leng Fujun would play him here - but it has already reached this point, and he will never turn his head back and pull his face to beg his parents.

    Leng Fujun was happy when he saw Leng Shiyu's aggrieved expression, calling you arrogant? Don't you still dare to take my wife out to eat a big meal and watch a movie and then challenge me? Why didn't you show the courage you had back then?

    After admiring the cold expression, Leng Fujun put on a magnanimous look again, but it doesn't matter, even if you lose money, uncle will support you. How about this, let's do it first, you are really at a loss, uncle will pay for you, don't be sad, keep working hard in the future. But if you make money, at least ask your uncle to get some money back.