1

"Caution!!"

Bang——! Following the sound of a car hitting the body, the screams of the crowd, the cries of children, and the sound of vehicles screeching to a halt all sounded out one after another.

At this moment, Xie Ruan, who flew to save the child, could no longer hear him, because he was unlucky and "lucky" to die on the spot, and fell into darkness before he could feel any pain.

————

The first day of the first cold winter in the Zerg calendar in Interstellar 2981 happened to be the day when the First Zerg Legion took a break and was transferred back from the border to the main star to station and rest. As in previous years, everyone in the starship on the return journey was orderly and step by step .

"Report to the admiral, pass through the waste star belt No. 74 immediately, and prepare to jump..."

A Zerg soldier was reporting the progress of the trip, waiting for the officer's approval and instruction.

Suddenly, before he finished speaking, he saw the cold face of the general who had been expressionless even after being blasted off by the enemy on the battlefield, and his cold face for thousands of years was distorted! ?

The next moment, the mental power belonging to the 2s-level female worm spread out overwhelmingly, and the defenseless worms in the entire starship were almost crushed to their knees!

"Order the entire fleet to enter the first-level state of readiness! I sensed the pheromone of the male's dying cry for help!!!"

The female admiral had a face of unbearable pain, her eyes were red.

Males emit a pheromone when their lives are threatened, which can only be sensed by Zerg females, and the stronger the mental power of the females, the farther the distance they can sense. This pheromone will make the female feel anxious and painful, which is to urge the female to rescue the male as soon as possible, and the more severely the male is injured, the pheromone emitted will make the female feel more uncomfortable. This is to make the female Can sense the status of male insects at any time.

And the pheromone distance he can perceive as a 2s-level top-level spiritual female can even span half of the galaxy.

This shows that the pheromone he sensed when passing by the waste star is definitely not wrong.

In other words, there is indeed a male worm experiencing the process of life passing alone on a certain dead star in the waste star belt!

Damn the main star guards, how to guard the main star?

He actually let the precious male worm wander outside and was on the verge of death! When he goes back, immediately sue these idiots to the Supreme Court!

———

It hurts!

Xie Ruan, who regained consciousness from the darkness, gasped in pain, isn't he dead? How could he still be conscious? After pushing the child away, he had no time to run. The sports car did hit him. He would definitely die at that speed. How could it be?

Xie Ruan struggled to open his eyes, and what he saw was the dark sky.

He can't move at all now, and his mind is dizzy from the pain. Turning his eyes, he found that he was lying in the wild? !

There were only sand and gravel around, and the temperature was extremely low. He felt colder and colder after waking up, and his sense of freezing was almost gone, which gave him an illusion that it was not so painful.

Is he dying again?

The pain made Xie Ruan unable to think more. He didn't know how he came to this place from the scene of the car accident. He only knew that it was so uncomfortable now, and he wished he could die then. Why did he come back to life in the wilderness out of nowhere?