17

This time the males finally left with Xie Ruan.

They saw the Celtic general who came to pick up Xie Ruan.

"Kyle~"

Xie Ruan immediately stepped forward when he saw Celtic, habitually wanting to jump up, and quickly stopped when he thought of something.

Celtic raised his eyebrows, and silently put down the hand that was going to catch him.

"Kyle, this is the classmate who came to see me that day. Two of them were absent at the time."

Xie Ruan greeted the little friends and introduced them to Celtic one by one.

Only then did Celtic realize that there was a group of males following the little guy.

There was also a young female, but he only glanced at it and didn't pay attention to it. After all, it was obvious that there was a male.

"Good day, General Celtic."

The males greeted quickly.

Although Celtic Admiral is well-known, he is extremely low-key and has almost never made public appearances. All the few videos that have appeared are required to be atomized, and they are the only elders in the family who happen to have contacts with Celtic Admiral. I saw it by chance, so I recognized it.

Otherwise, appearing in such a blatant public place and coming to pick up the little male worm would have caused a sensation long ago, and they would not have never discovered that the guardian worm with a little friend beside him is Celtic general. news.

But until now, I haven’t heard any rumors. I don’t know why it hasn’t been made public. Generally speaking, if you have a male worm, you will hold a banquet if you become a guardian worm, and invite familiar people to witness.

It is also a stamp in disguise, warning everyone that this male only belongs to me for the time being!

"Good day, my lords."

Celtic gestured with his jaw, and his face softened a bit, considering that he was showing some face to the little guy's classmates.

"Thank you for taking good care of Ruan Bao. If you have time, come and play with Ruan Bao at home. I'll arrange a party for you." "Okay, thank you

admiral. I'll definitely go when I'm free."

The males left after exchanging greetings. family members have arrived.

"Let's go, let's go home too!"

Xie Ruan turned around and hopped lightly when he couldn't see his little partner. He hugged the female insect's neck tightly, and hung his legs skillfully around his thin and powerful waist. crotch.

Celtic stretched out his arm to support the little thing that jumped up, and suddenly pinched his soft cheek with one hand.

"Why, don't you want to hug?"

"Well, aren't you embarrassed?"

Xie Ruan still wants to show face.

Celtic glanced at him with a half-smile, as if asking why he was so embarrassed now.

"Anyway, hugging is not allowed in front of classmates. I don't want to lose face? Don't you want to hug me anymore?!"

Xie Ruan blushed.

He completely forgot that he still thought about going to school so he couldn't let him be hugged anymore. Now this guy has a thick skin, and on the other hand, he thinks that if Celtic stops hugging him one day, then Celtic will "change his mind".