53

"Then you stay at home first, there is no rush to go back to school, let's talk at the banquet."

Bergson hinted.

Xie Ruan understood in seconds, turned his back to Celtic, and blinked: "Okay, let's talk then~"

The two who signed the signal looked at each other and smiled, and hung up the communication.

Neither of them noticed that Celtic's eyes slightly bent.

"What are you talking about?"

Celtic lowered his head and asked deliberately with his mouth close to Xie Ruan's ear.

"Just, just chat casually. It's not like you don't know about Berg. He's been gossiping. He probably has a lot of new news to share with me."

Xie Ruan made it up calmly, and silently gave himself a thumbs up in his heart—with a calm expression, The tone is neither urgent nor slow, and the volume of the voice is moderate, perfect!

"Hmm..."

Celtic bit his lips with pink ear tips, and his golden pupils were filled with a smile that Xie Ruan, who had his back turned to him, couldn't see.

"Kyle, when is your day of breaking eggs?"

Xie Ruan asked curiously.

Celtic was nibbling the soft ear tip of the little guy, he paused when he heard this, his expression on his face was slightly restrained, and the smile that was originally full in his eyes gradually dissipated.

He loosened the soft meat in his mouth, and he didn't forget to lick it to take away the moisture left on it.

"It's passed, why did you suddenly ask this?"

The voice couldn't be heard, but if Xie Ruan wasn't distracted by the stimulation on his ears at this time, he would at least wonder why Kai, who cared so much about everything about him Walter didn't ask about his birthday.

"It's nothing, I just asked out of curiosity."

Xie Ruan was glad that Kyle didn't ask back, otherwise, what if Celtic would hold a birthday party for him then? !

The topic was blurred intentionally by both of them.

...

Xie Ruan thought that he would live like this for the next few days, and nothing would change until the banquet came.

Unexpectedly, he thought happily in Celtic's arms at night, this day is really too comfortable, and he didn't see Celtic when he woke up the next day.

He immediately felt that something was wrong, the touch of the soles of his feet was not right.

When I looked down, I didn't know when a thick layer of long-haired carpet had been laid on the ground.

The pure black carpet without a trace of variegation made Xie Ruan's feet look white like jade.

His first reaction was—maybe to match the decoration of the house, Celtic's hobbies were actually "normal".

It's a good thing it's not pink...

Thinking about the sudden pink in the room, Xie Ruan instantly woke up.

He opened the door and walked out, leaning on the fence of the promenade and looking around, he was surprised to find that the places he usually visited in the house were covered with carpets.

Xie Ruan walked towards the first floor stepping on the carpet with excellent foot feel, and Bai Shengsheng walked step by step, like a blossoming snow lotus.