29

Celtic waited for him to slip away before opening his eyes.

What happened to this little guy, he waited for a while and found that it was the same as yesterday, and the door opened quickly.

With a pale face, Xie Ruan slowly moved out of the bathroom, his mind was clean and refreshed without any trace...

"Ruan Bao, you..."

Seeing the little guy's strange expression, Celtic said, I also began to wonder if there was something wrong with the male worm health monitoring system?

This looks like it's okay...

"Kyle...I, I,"

Xie Ruan trembled with bloodless lips, unable to speak, looking at the beautiful female in front of him, his heart was full of guilt Painful, Kyle has just become my boyfriend, and my newly acquired "wife", is she going to be...

Surprised by the abnormal behavior of the little guy, and looking at him with desperate eyes, Kyle can't lie down. Stopped, quickly got out of bed and walked in front of Xie Ruan, hugging his hips facing each other like a child, with his forehead against his forehead, forcing the little guy to raise his eyes and look directly at him, "

Huh? I'm here."

Xie Ruan I was caught off guard and fell into a warm golden lake. For some reason, my heart didn't feel so uncomfortable, but I felt more guilty.

This, how is he going to tell Kyle, your boyfriend is broken, you may be widowed, you may have to find another... No! ! no! ! !

"What's wrong?"

Xie Ruan was taken aback by the question, only to realize that he was too angry and unconsciously said what was in his heart.

I just wanted to shake my head and say it's okay, but then I thought about it, I don't say it now, but how can I hide this kind of thing? It will be known sooner or later, when Kyle gets angry, really...

"Kyle!! I don't allow you to find someone else!"

? ? ?

It was rare for Celtic to be confused. He didn't know what was going on in the little boy's mind, so he could only coax him first.

"Okay, I swear, I will only have Ruan Bao as a baby forever, is that okay?"

While coaxing, she kissed the little guy's forehead, kissed his eyes, bit his cute little upturned nose, and finally sucked his pale lips, sucking kisses until she became charming again before letting go.

Celtic didn't press the question any more. Judging by the angry and yelling, it probably wasn't a physical matter.

After serving the little guy for breakfast, he discussed with him: "Your classmates want to visit you today, but you are not in good condition. Do you want them to accompany you, or go to school and see them again tomorrow?" Xie

Ruan He bowed his head and thought about it, and decided to let his friends come over. He felt that it was easier to talk to friends about some "man" issues.

When the female guard led Bergson and the others in, Xie Ruan was lying in Celtic's arms in a daze.

"Sit."

Celtic held the little guy in his arms, and it was inconvenient to get up to greet him.

The parents who brought Bergson and the others also showed good-natured smiles.

Not only will this not make the guests feel impolite in the Zerg, but it will only make them envious. You can call your friends and family over to show off!