24

"Come here, Delan, which new project shall we try today?" Xie Ruan excitedly waved to Delan who was dawdling at the door, "What is this, is it difficult?" "...

"

Delan Lan shouted in his heart, he wants to ask too? ! Who can tell him?

"Cough, Ruan Ruan, these are not suitable for you as a beginner. If you try rashly, you will be easily hurt."

Delan was pushed out by a group of friends behind him, and he could only forcefully talk nonsense calmly.

"Yes, yes, Ruan Ruan, you are too weak, you have to take your time, don't worry!"

Jimmy was old bamboo shoots when he spoke.

Xie Ruan clutched his little heart that was pierced by random arrows, and agreed with the proposal of his friends, well, they have rich experience, so they should not talk nonsense, it must be for his own good.

"Then let's start with the weight training last time, and this time we must persist for a longer time!" "

Okay, okay, but you can't be too forceful." Delan breathed a sigh of relief, and reluctantly stood still.

"We'll be with you, Ruan Ruan, don't worry."

Seeing Xie Ruan's depressed expression, Bergson quickly said sweetly.

Xie Ruan was moved and teary.

Jimmy couldn't hold back and gave Bergson a sneaky look of admiration - it takes at least ten minutes for them to pretend to be on their own, and they only need to persist for a few minutes at most with Xie Ruan. , really high!

De Lan turned on the gravitational magnetic field, and Xie Ruan was crushed to the knees as soon as he entered the weight-bearing room, and he was stabilized by the little partner who came in behind him in time.

Xie Ruan soon began to tremble in his legs and sweated non-stop. At this time, De Lan and the others were fine, and they could still express their concern: "Ruan Ruan, how are you? How about you rest first?"

Xie Ruan shook his head and refused

. At that time, he was speechless. Last time he just went in for an experience, and came out just after he felt uncomfortable. This time he tried his best to hold back and wanted to last longer. This training is only effective if you keep squeezing your potential. In the training room If you fall down, the magnetic field will be automatically turned off, which will not hurt your body.

He secretly made up his mind in his heart that he must persevere, exercise his body well, and come here often even if it is not for the sake of growing taller, because if he encounters people and things like Lop Nur in the morning, he will not be able to fight, at least he can run, although he is around him. There are always people, but what if?

At that time, the only one who can save him is himself. Good physical fitness can at least ensure that he will not collapse before he is rescued.

In the end, Xie Ruan persisted for almost ten minutes! ! It was almost the highest record for males last time!

Some male worms who thought they only needed to persist for a few minutes would be able to get through: ...

the training room was full of worms.

In fact, Xie Ruan can persist for so long. If Delan and the others squeeze their potential, they will definitely be able to persist for longer.

However, Xie Ruan fell directly in the training room, and the gravity magnetic field was automatically turned off. They were already approaching the limit, but they were caught off guard and fell down after holding on desperately for the sake of face. Once they relieved their strength, they couldn't get up.