7

A low-key and luxurious high-end military spaceship has an excited figure lying on its body.

This this! It's a real spaceship!

Xie Ruan followed Celt to the place where the means of transportation was parked, and was brought to a gray-silver spaceship.

He was immediately fascinated, and his eyes couldn't be pulled off after sticking to them. He walked up and around the spaceship and explored back and forth.

Ahhh...!

This is too handsome! Xie Ruan screamed in his heart.

The spaceship that only appeared in Hollywood sci-fi blockbusters really appeared in front of him, who could not be confused? !

Xie Tubaozi Ruan from Earth: He has reached consummation!

From today onwards, he is no longer that ignorant Xie Ruan! He is now a Niugulu Ruan who has seen real black technology...

Celtic waited for the little thing to finally stop before walking forward. The spaceship scanned Celtic's iris, and with a beep, he opened the hatch and lowered the escalator: "Welcome to use, Admiral Celtic."

Xie Ruan followed Celtic into the spaceship, walked to the seat and sat down, looking around excitedly.

Xie Ruan thought he was like a villager entering the city,

but in Celtic's eyes, he was cute and pitiful. He didn't know how this little guy lived in a backward and remote environment in the past, and he had never even seen a spaceship. Damn vagrant criminals!

Celtic bent down to fasten the safety ring for Xie Ruan before sitting in the driver's seat.

Xie Ruan, who was on the side, stared at Celtic's driving operation intently, wishing that it could be him instead.

I really want to do it myself...

The advanced military spacecraft has excellent performance, and it took off smoothly without any bumps. Xie Ruan didn't even know whether it took off or not.

After Xie Ruan's interest faded away, he soon became bored, and he didn't dare to disturb Celtic for fear of disturbing him.

It can only be said that Xie Ruan is really ignorant of the power of female insects.

With the strong mental strength and physical functions of the female, it is easy to drive the battleship to and from the meteorite area, and this easy-to-use spaceship is more than enough to drive with one hand.

After a while, Xie Ruan was so bored that he tilted his head and fell asleep. He has not fully recovered, so he gets tired easily.

Celtic noticed the curled up sleeping position of the little guy next to him, and secretly increased his speed.

To add a small blanket.

He made a note in his mind that because he had been living as a single worm, his spaceship didn't have any items for the male worm.

Then I thought that I didn't prepare anything at home, and I couldn't help but blame myself. Along the way, I silently compiled a list of must-have items for male worms.

All the way home at full speed to park the spaceship, Celtic did not wake Xie Ruan.

He knew that this little guy needed more sleep to recover, and it would be better if he could sleep longer.

Celtic passed through the bend of Xie Ruan's knee with one hand, supported the back of his head with the other, carefully pressed it into his arms, then opened his coat, wrapped the little guy in his arms and hid it, carefully carried him into the house.