14

After a day of recuperation, Xie Ruan is alive and kicking again.

However, he is not happy.

because! Celtic actually banned him from snacks for a week!

Huh...

but it doesn't matter—

"I've already called your classmate's home, and none of your classmates will bring you snacks."

Xie Ruan curled his tail, and Celtic knew what he wanted to do.

"...Well, no, am I that kind of bug?"

Xie Ruan responded seriously.

"Really?"

"Really, Kyle~ I will be obedient in the future!"

Xie Ruan hurriedly rubbed against Celtic's neck in a fawning manner.

"Ruan Bao is good."

Celtic had to admit that he was flattered.

If you don't leave, you will be late, and the two guys who have been standing at the school gate for a long time finally parted reluctantly.

Under Celtic's urging, Xie Ruan was the last one to arrive in the classroom again.

Even the teacher has come, but everyone knows that he was sick yesterday. The teacher was surprised when he saw him coming. How can there be a male so actively going to school? You suffered a crime yesterday, but you came today?

"Ruan Ruan is here? Why don't you rest for a few more days, hurry up and sit in your seat." The teacher drove Xie Ruan to the seat with concern. I'm afraid he will get tired after standing for a while.

"Thank you teacher."

As soon as Xie Ruan returned to his seat, Begson squeezed over.

Xie Ruan glanced at the teacher nervously, only to find that the teacher didn't care at all...

"Ruan Ruan, are you okay, aren't you uncomfortable?"

"Yeah! Okay! Go back to your seat!"

Xie Ruan Ruan drove Bergson back to his seat, feeling speechless for a while, only the males in this world dared to change positions in front of the teacher.

"Good student" Xie Ruan just drove back the classmate who violated the classroom discipline, but after a while, he fell asleep with his eyes open again... and fell asleep until the

morning class was over.

When Xie Ruan woke up, he silently comforted himself in his heart. It’s not his fault. It’s just that the three views don’t match. This morning’s class

turned Xie Ruan’s already broken three views into ashes—

this is a lesson In the "History" class, when it comes to the beginning of the Zerg history, both females and males are equal, and the ratio is fairly balanced. Generally, females and males are one-to-one.

But later, a group of careerists appeared, and some females felt that they were born strong, and that weak males should attach to them, so a coup was set off, because this kind of statement was supported by most females, no surprise , The careerists have won, and the males have become objects of comfort and fertility.

If it is over here, there will be no current Zerg society.

Not long after, the mental power that the male worm could have released could not be used for some reason, it was useless!

This is terrible, for example, originally able to release mental power, a lowly male insect can comfort ten female insects, it is useless, it can only be effective during one-on-one mating/mating!