57

After Anya left, only Xie Ruan and the others were left in the family.

"Ruan Bao, why don't you open it and take a look at your dress?"

Xie Ruan was racking her brains to think about how to secretly get things into her hands naturally and unpretentiously...

Hearing this, she suddenly had an idea.

"I want to move back to the cloakroom and try it on after training and taking a shower!"

Celtic had no objection. Under Xie Ruan's command, he supported Xie Ruan with one hand and a stack of boxes firmly with the other.

Went to the cloakroom to put down things and Xie Ruan, and then was urged by Xie Ruan to go to the changing room: "You go to change the training clothes first!"

Celtic pushed all the way into the changing room with Xie Ruan's hands on his back, without turning around , I heard the door behind me was forced to close.

As soon as Xie Ruan closed the door, he hurriedly picked up the smallest box on the top, opened it hastily, took a look to make sure, and then wandered around the cloakroom looking for a hiding place.

As soon as Celtic opened the door and came out, he saw a little guy who was lying on the ground with his butt pouted and didn't know what he was hiding.

The person whose back was facing did not realize that the door of the changing room behind him had opened silently.

"Haha, it's done!"

Xie Ruan got up from the ground, clapped his hands in satisfaction, and turned around.

! ! !

"You! When did you come out?!"

"Just came out."

Celtic pulled the little furry thing into his arms.

His face was calm, but in his heart he thought it was cute no matter what he saw, and he slapped the little guy hard with his hands, and smoothed his hair along the way.

"Did you see anything?"

Xie Ruan's soul flew into his throat, as if he would faint if he heard any more "bad news".

"I only heard you say it's done, what have you done?"

Celtic lied calmly while brushing his soft black hair.

"No, it's nothing, haha. Have you changed your clothes? Hurry up, I'll change too~"

Fortunately, fortunately!

Someone swallowed, and changed the subject abruptly.

Seeing the little guy running into the changing room in a panic, when he was about to close the door, Celtic suddenly reached out to stop him.

"What's wrong!"

Xie Ruan raised it again.

"You forgot to take your training clothes." He said and handed over the clothes.

Xie Ruan took it, and after closing the door pretending to be calm, he dared to raise his hand to wipe off the unwarranted cold sweat, and heaved a sigh of relief.

...

Before going to bed, Xie Ruan was looking forward to and nervous, and kept rehearsing tomorrow's plan in his mind. For a while, even the drowsiness of sleep could not make him fall asleep immediately.

In order to get the cranky little guy to sleep quickly, Celtic had to push him down.

"???"

Someone who was suddenly pushed down looked suspiciously at the face that was close at hand above him, as if asking, what's the matter?