37

"You all lied to me!"

All the insects present were stunned by the sudden accusation.

Conditioned reflex recalled.

No?

Make sure you haven't teased the cutie recently.

Celtic is even more impossible. He is sure that since he and the little guy exchanged their hearts, everything has been discussed.

And those can't be called "cheats"...

Seeing that these "cheaters" still look like honest people, it seems that he has wronged them.

He worked so hard, looked forward to it so much, and always firmly believed that his good genes would at least allow him,

woohoo, even two centimeters...

"Baby, what's the matter, don't keep talking."

The little girl who was so happy when they parted in the morning Baby, why did you become so wronged after we separated for a while?

Xie Ruansheng lay unrequitedly, letting his tears flow without wiping them.

It looks really pitiful like this.

At the beginning, Celtic was accused of staying on one side and dare not go forward, but now he can't take care of it anymore, he just wants to hold this poor little one and comfort him.

Bergson and the others had never seen Xie Ruan cry, and they were terrified for a while. Usually, the little cutie was so teased, but at most, her eyes were slightly red, and the tears were stored in the eyes, and never fell.

Xie Ruan struggled to raise his hand to Kyle's chest to keep him from approaching, but this strength was more like "stepping on/milking" when a cat was angry than saying it was a refusal.

Celtic ignored the little guy's insignificant struggle, and hugged him up like a coax.

"Baby, I swear, I really have nothing to hide from you."

"Yeah, Ruan Ruan, we usually just tease you, there is really nothing else!"

The males were better than Xie Ruan, at least they could stand up, and they didn't dare to get too close, so they crowded around to explain, and gave examples of things that had teased Xie Ruan before, to prove that they didn't lie.

"Okay you guys!!! You all provoked me on purpose before?!"

Xie Ruan widened his eyes angrily, suppressing all the sad and disappointed emotions at once.

"..."

Oops, didn't the cutie cry because she found out about this? ! "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and tell me everything else at

once!" Celtic quietly acted as the tool bug holding Xie Ruan, and there was a guy who helped divert the little guy's attention, so he wisely chose to remain silent for a while. "Why did you lie to me that exercising can grow taller?!" Seeing that they really didn't know what he was angry at, Xie Ruan couldn't help asking directly. "..." - Bergson who took the lead in raising false examples at the time. "And the Zerg males don't have the habit of training physical fitness at all!" "..."——De Lan, the culprit, also felt guilty. He completely forgot about this "lie". ,cough. Looking at their expressions, you can tell that they have not been wronged. Xie Ruan is actually not sure whether the males have no habit of physical training, he just cheated them. "Don't cry baby, I'll take you home. We still have a lot of things to discuss at the banquet. We will arrange them as you like, okay?" Celtic coaxed the wilting little baby while giving Xiong The worms winked, signaling them to stop talking, and leave the rest to him, and he had to coax his own heart. Holding the little guy in his arms, he quickly walked out of the gate and went home. Bergson and the others stayed in the training room and waited for their guardian bugs to pick them up. They could only silently pray in their hearts that Admiral Celtic could coax the little cutie well.