42

"That's really not easy, hurry up, I'll miss you."

The males were also very happy when Xie Ruan said that they could go out.

It's so rare, I usually can't make an appointment, it seems that this time I really bored this little cutie.

"Come right away!"

After chatting for a few words, Xie Ruan hurriedly hung up, jumped off the bed immediately, washed and changed clothes, and rushed out barefoot to find Celtic.

In the study, Celtic smiled helplessly, got up and walked to the door of the room, just stood still, when he was rushed by a small thing that pushed the door and rushed in.

He directly picked it up, "Why aren't you wearing shoes?"

Celtic stretched out his hands to wrap the little guy's feet, and the floor was freezing.

"Forget it."

Xie Ruan's cold feet were held by the female's warm hands, and he was so comfortable that he stepped on the female's hand with the other foot that was not taken care of, signaling him not to forget this one.

Celtic patiently warmed the little guy's feet before carrying him to the living room.

"Why are you looking for me so urgently? You don't have any shoes or clothes."

As the extreme cold period is getting closer, the weather on Emperor Star is getting colder, and there will be small cold waves from time to time. It's not too cold for the Zerg, but Xie Ruan, the "fake" male, is hard to bear, especially when he is a pure human, he is also very afraid of the cold, and he has to go to the warmer south for the winter every year.

I heard that on the day of the extreme cold period, the temperature will suddenly drop a lot. Judging from the current temperature, which is almost the same as that of winter in the north, Xie Ruan doesn't even know if he can go out during the extreme cold period.

Celtic hugged the little guy and sat down on the sofa in the living room, reaching out to take the shoes and clothes from the machine butler.

"Didn't you say that I can go out today?"

Xie Ruan sat in Kyle's arms and watched him help him put on his shoes, and stopped him when he wanted to dress himself. It was enough to stay in Kyle's arms when he was at home It's too warm to wear this clothes.

"Where do you want to play?"

Seeing that the little guy doesn't want to wear it, he doesn't force it, just wrap it up when going out.

"I just contacted Berg and the others. I'm going to find them. They're..."

Xie Ruan was stuck, only to remember that they didn't ask for the address after talking so much just now! They didn't even mention Berg?

Celtic smiled and kissed the little guy's cute expression, and said when he saw that he was annoyed and wanted to send a message.

"I've already contacted your friend's guardian bug."

Xie Ruan just wanted to ask back, so why are you asking me?

Then I realized that I was being teased.

snort!

Xie Ruan still didn't speak until he went out, why did he feel that Kyle was becoming less and less "pure" than before?

Kyle had to coax the little things he was anxious about himself, and it was like this every time, and he enjoyed it.

The moment he walked out of the gate, Xie Ruan couldn't hold it anymore, and was so cold that he went straight into the warm embrace behind him.

When the little guy came close, Celtic opened the jacket and put it on for him, and then hugged him.