40

The moment Kenny walked out of the gate of the Law Enforcement Department, he was dazzled by the sun, and he couldn't help raising his hand to cover it.

Today is his asshole day, and the day he gets his second life.

He recalled the moment he just woke up, and received a message from a strange communication -

the treasure will attract countless coveted, and it is not yet the time to shine wantonly.

Almost instantly, the law enforcement female came in.

Under interrogation, he subconsciously concealed it.

Now he is very thankful for this strange message, otherwise he can't guarantee whether he will unconsciously reveal something when his mind is not clear.

Never let the "treasure" be coveted by greed!

...

"Admiral, everything is done."

A military female reported respectfully.

"Yeah. Then you..."

After Celtic ordered, Jun Nu took the order and left.

As early as that day when Xifa came to tell him, Celtic had told his cronies to deal with it.

The Empire has a special department to uniformly manage the female insects that have entered the period of violence/chaos. Just check the ones that sounded the alarm at that time, and you can easily find out the batch that watched Xie Ruan's live broadcast. The news from Xifa came in time. The batches of females were also handled in a timely manner.

Otherwise, it would be necessary to resort to extraordinary measures...

Recalling the report from his confidant just now, Celtic leaned back in his chair, frowning slightly.

Not a single "problem" really saved a lot of trouble.

Because Xie Ruan's live broadcast is of course not only affected by the Zerg, because there is a sea of ​​spirits in the interstellar, and the races that can use spiritual power are not limited to the Zerg, but there are very few. These races are long-lived species, and they are also different from the Zerg.

Not only can it not be completely released as a means of attack, but there is also no risk of Zerg mental violence/chaos.

It will only leave irreversible damage to the spiritual sea when it is overused, and then lose mental power, or often suffer from headaches and fatigue.

Let's not talk about the effect of Xie Ruan's appeasement this time, whether they will suspect anything, Celtic doesn't care about these foreigners at all.

So what if you doubt it, let's wait until they have the ability to attack the Zerg.

You said if you colluded with the Zerg internally?

Heh, usually those ordinary males can't tolerate the slightest bit of coveting by foreigners. How dare you touch an "ancestor" male like Xie Ruan as soon as you come up?

Sorry, no matter what the Zerg think about Xie Ruan, they will destroy these alien races first and then talk about other things.

In the end, the question still comes back to the scope of the Zerg. In the Zerg, there is nothing that cannot be protected by Celtic power.

It's just that in order for the little guy to remain unrestrained, he has to lie dormant for a while, waiting for the best time.

Notice the movement next door.

Celtic's cold face suddenly softened.

The little one is waking up.

...