45

Feeling that the back of his head was covered, Xie Ruan dared to turn his face around, sticking to Kyle's big warm hand, and looking through his fingers to observe the auction hall.

The hall is magnificent, and the Zergs coming and going are well-dressed, gathering in twos and threes to communicate in a low voice.

After checking the invitation letter for them and confirming their identities, the hostess respectfully led them into the hall.

The auction organizer, who received the news, hurried over.

"Honorable Excellencies, thank you very much for participating in this auction. I hope you will have a great time." The

organizer enthusiastically brought them to the No. 1 VIP auction room in Huoshang.

It had already been booked here, but when he suddenly received the news that the Celtic general and the Duke's son were coming, he quickly contacted the original reservation.

"The duke is here, I can save face, but the duke's male son is not qualified enough for me to back down."

The zerg said, this auction room is not just an auction room, but also a status symbol.

The organizer was helpless, and could only hint at who really had a lot of background.

That Zerg is not stupid, he can book Room 1 to prove that his status is not low, and the organizer is not ignorant, after he said that and insisted, and with this hint, he knew it in his heart.

"Okay, I probably know, I can back down, but when that distinguished guest arrives, you have to take me to visit."

If it is really the one he wants, a concession in the auction room is exchanged for a chance to meet, no deficit.

The organizer thought about it and agreed, and the original owner backed down, only asking to meet the new owner who could get the room, which made sense.

After listening to the organizer's request, Celtic agreed after a little thought.

This auction room is the most spacious and comfortable room. Most importantly, there is a fireplace, which is a rare thing among the Zerg. It may be for matching The exotic decoration style of this room was only installed.

The whole room was warm, and Xie Ruan got out as soon as he entered the room.

The other males felt warm, but Xie Ruan felt that it was just enough for him to bear the freezing temperature.

A single-seater sofa next to the fireplace was occupied by Xie Ruan, but because the sofa was made according to the Zerg's body shape, Xie Ruan felt that sitting was a bit empty.

Seeing that Kyle finished talking with the organizer, he quickly called him over, "Kyle, Kyle, come here quickly, I'm cold."

The organizer had noticed this male worm a long time ago, and it had been hiding in the Celtic worm just now. In the general's arms, he was extremely curious, but because of the terrifying eyes of the general, he didn't dare to look at it at all.

They separated for a while, and the little male yelled, the general is really favored.

He took a quick glance and secretly marveled at the outstanding appearance of the little male.

"Back off."

Celtic sent the organizer away, and walked quickly towards the little guy who called him.

Picking up the shivering little thing, after sitting down, he opened his coat and wrapped him in his arms.

This time the males all brought their guardian insects, and not to be outdone, they stuck to their guardian insects.