56

Time flew by during Xie Ruan's deep sleep and training.

In the blink of an eye, it was the eve of the banquet.

Friends who are familiar with Xie Ruan know that Xie Ruan is in a special period, so he specially picked a time when he was sober to come.

"Ruanruan, did you tell Celtic what I confessed that day??"

Anya started to ask as soon as she saw a certain guy hiding in Celtic's arms.

That's right, Xie Ruan remembered it as soon as he saw Anya. He was killed by Kyle that day... ahem, before he had time to say it, his mind at that time really couldn't hold anything other than a certain nasty female insect.

So he hid guiltily.

"I forgot..."

He poked his head out and smiled flatteringly at Anya.

"I knew it, no wonder my male father said that General Celtic didn't know about this at all!"

Anya was afraid that if she contacted Celtic directly, she would be rejected, as evidenced by the lack of a servant in Celtic's house.

I wanted Xie Ruan to communicate with Celtic first, because as long as Xie Ruan agreed, General Celtic would definitely have no objections. Fortunately, General Celtic finally agreed after listening to his father’s explanation. .

"But I told you when I hung up the message that day. Wasn't the admiral right next to you at that time?"

So you can forget all this?

Anya looked suspiciously at Xie Ruan and Kaierte.

Xie Ruan secretly glared at Kaierte, motioning for him, the culprit, to answer.

"We were busy doing other things at the time, and Ruan Bao accidentally forgot, it was my fault."

Celtic understood, and he took the conversation.

As for what happened, of course Anya couldn't ask in detail.

But in fact, Anya had some uncertain guesses in her heart. You said that a female and a male stayed in the same room, so what else could you be busy with, so that you forgot what you just said?

It's just that he couldn't believe that the Celtic general said such a thing with a cold face.

No way? !

"Ruan Ruan, have you received all your dress and jewelry?"

Suppressing the absurd guesses in her heart, Anya talked about important matters.

"Not yet, but it should be soon. Just now Edward said that he was leaving with his things." It

shouldn't have been so slow. It was Xie Ruan's special request that slowed down the progress. Edward made many changes before Xie Ruan agreed. , It was produced overnight last night.

Xie Ruan thought of how hard he had spent the past few days, secretly looking for opportunities to communicate with Edward like he was fighting a guerrilla war, and he felt sad for a while.

Because of this, the "bottom line" he managed to keep was gone.

Say a certain insect, and a certain insect will arrive.

"Your Excellencies, we meet again!"

Edward walked in with a few boxes under the leadership of the machine butler.

"Come on, let me see... the dress!"

Xie Ruan was so excited that he almost slipped his tongue.

Edward smiled and blinked at Xie Ruan, indicating that the process of making things went smoothly.