79

When the military department got off work today, everyone found that their Celtic general did not rush home first as usual, but hurried back.

After a while, he came out of the military office with an extra... male? !

Isn't that iconic black hair the little hero of the admiral's family?

Good guy.

When did you bring it to work?

I'm so envious, the general is so good at playing, he even hid a little male in the military office...

As long as you think of working outside, there is a cute little male waiting for you in the office... all day long Be full of energy!

"Are you off work?"

Xie Ruan yawned. They didn't have a long time at noon today, and Celtic was going to be busy again.

Kyle was afraid that he would be bored and asked him to go home, but he refused, and insisted on staying in the military room until his Kyle left work together.

This waited until it was almost dark.

"You've been working late lately..."

"Sorry, baby."

Celtic touched the little guy's little head on his shoulder.

For Xie Ruan's words, Celtic can only apologize, because not only can he not promise to finish his work as soon as possible, but he can't even give a deadline.

In the following days, Celtic went out early and returned late every day, and someone as nervous as Xie Ruan vaguely felt that something was wrong.

But the two of them have limited time alone, apart from doing farm work every day, there is not much time left for talking intimately.

Kyle is more important, Xie Ruan often sleeps after work.

He never seized the opportunity to ask.

"Kyle, it's the rest day, don't you guys have a holiday?"

This morning, when Xie Ruan was still awake, Kelt got up and packed up.

Celtic's eyes are full of apology, and there is no doubt that there is no holiday.

Putting the fried lamb chops on the bedside, Celtic kissed Xie Ruan on the forehead and left in a hurry.

That's right, now Celtic is so busy that he doesn't even have time to eat breakfast with him.

It's just that he is so busy, and he still insists on making breakfast for him before leaving.

Xie Ruan is both sweet and sad.

He didn't dare to make trouble, because Celtic was so busy, he couldn't make more trouble, and he couldn't help, so he had to be more obedient, and then worked hard every day, hoping to make his wife happier after work.

Xie Ruan didn't feel like sleeping in anymore, so he got up and washed up quickly, and he wanted to eat his wife's loving breakfast while it was still hot.

He has been getting up and washing himself for several days. His wife is too busy, so he can only rely on himself.

He didn't want to broadcast live on the rest day, so after thinking about it, he sent a newsletter to his friends.

"Morning Ruanruan."

"Morning!"

Xie Ruan multi-line link, several light screens lit up in front of his eyes.

"Where is General Celtic?"

Anya took a glance and found that Xie Ruan was the only one.

Normally, whenever you see a cutie, you will almost always stay in Celtic's arms. How come you didn't stick together so early today?