62

"Why can't Ruan Bao do it?"

Celtic grabbed the foot on his chest, wrapped his big hand around his delicate ankle, and gently yanked it behind his waist.

Xie Ruan wanted to run, but his feet were grabbed and his back was held down by a big hand, making him unable to move.

Now the two postures are that Xie Ruan's legs are resting on Celtic's waist, facing each other closely.

Xie Ruan was forced to look directly at a certain insect's terrifying eyes.

Because he sleeps covered with animal skins, Xie Ruan is not cold, and Celtic is not afraid of cold, so both of them are only wearing light pajamas,

a layer of thin clothing can not prevent him from clearly feeling the female erection/fullness Her chest muscles, and her smooth eight-pack abs...

Xie Ruan swallowed.

"Don't be afraid, Ruan Bao, I just hugged you to sleep, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go too far just now," Celtic pressed Xie Ruan's forehead, "I just thought of Ruan Bao's duel with other bugs for me, I I can't help it..."

Xie Ruan thought to himself, you said the same thing just now, and then bullied him even harder while talking, he shouldn't be soft-hearted... "...Then I will sleep with my back to you .

"

He moved uncomfortably, the little red bean was scrubbed too much, so holding it would not only rub it but also crush it.

"Okay."

Celtic finally rubbed the teeth marks on his ankles with his thumbs before letting go, turned the little guy to face him, and then immediately wrapped his waist around his waist and pulled him into his arms to hold him tight.

"..." Xie Ruan, who was about to close his eyes, "take out your hand."

"May I be gentle?"

Xie Ruan was shamefully moved.

There was a chuckle in my ear.

As long as you don't overdo it, in fact, in the winter, the little red beans are covered with warm hands and gently rubbed and caressed, it is really comfortable...

Xie Ruan closed his eyes and thought, he must be firm next time, and his heart cannot be easily softened!

Under the warm and gentle soothing, drowsiness hit, and Xie Ruan soon fell into a deep sleep.

The contents of the Celtic Admiral's banquet yesterday were quickly spread through the mouths of the banquet guests, and caused a chain reaction in all parties.

When Xie Ruan woke up, the matter had already fermented for the whole day.

"Ruan Ruan, you're really famous, haha, now the whole empire, no, the whole StarCraft should know about you."

Bergson called when Xie Ruan woke up.

At this time, Xie Ruan was wrapped in animal skin and leaning against Celtic, both of them were still nestled on the bed.

Since Xie Ruan entered a special period, Celtic no longer went to work in the study at night, but sat by the bedside to process documents to accompany Xie Ruan, who was rarely sober.

"And Admiral Celtic!"

Bergson looked at the female next to the cutie with complicated eyes when he said this, and he never expected that the cutie would propose to him without saying a word.

Thinking of Celtic's age, Bergson couldn't help worrying, would Little Cutie still have a chance to own a few Little Cuties? !

After talking about the gossip, Bergson hung up the communication, and he still had to rush to find out if there were any pink gems at home!