81

Celtic had to leave this morning before Xie Ruan was fully awake, and this time he didn't even have time to prepare breakfast for his little one.

Xie Ruan was like a poor little boy who had just been cheated by a scumbag, lying on the bed in a daze for a long time, and finally regained consciousness, but the scumbag had already run away.

Thinking of what I heard when I was in a daze, I feel a little uneasy.

Why is the meeting so urgent...?

After communicating with my friends, I feel like the unknown has been implemented.

"...What? The Celtic general also left early in the morning?"

Anya was surprised. His male father also went out early in the morning without even eating breakfast.

"My female father is also, but Enlek came to accompany me..."

De Lan was a little strange after finishing speaking. They were very busy before, but today Enlek is free to come to accompany him.

Xie Ruan thought of a possibility - because Enleck's level is not enough.

What is it that convenes such a meeting that only the most powerful and dignitaries are allowed to attend?

—————

Today, the top leaders of the Zerg are gathered here, and each one is a pivotal member of the empire.

If anything goes wrong, the empire will be in chaos for a while.

Among them, the Marshal of the Military Department, the generals of the four major armies, several senior officials of the parliament, and several representatives of the great nobles are the most important.

"His Majesty the Zonghuang has decided to go to war with the Red Sea galaxy group, and we want to bring back the glory of victory for His Majesty."

The herald of the Zonghuang announced loudly.

"Willing to fight for His Majesty!"

All the insects bowed their heads in response.

"...Then, does the military have any suggestions for the appointment of the commander-in-chief this time?" "The

empire has not had such a large-scale battle plan for a long time, and I think a Celtic general who is capable and experienced enough to be the commander-in-chief Officer, the safest."

A brown pupil, obviously looking at the older female said - he is the Marshal of the Military Department.

All eyes were on the handsome blond army female.

The face of Celtic who was named remained unchanged, as if he had expected it.

"Willing to fight for His Majesty, this is a rare opportunity. Apart from me, there are many excellent generals in the military. What they lack is experience. I think we can let them try." Everyone felt that what they said made

sense , It was a bit difficult to make a decision for a while, and after a while of discussion, the marshal suddenly smiled.

"Kelt is right, this opportunity is really rare," the marshal changed his voice, "but it is not suitable for practice, there will be more opportunities in the future, this is the first time the empire has played such a large-scale battle in many years, it cannot be tolerated." There is a loss."

As soon as these words came out, everyone fell silent.

In the end, the appointment of the commander, the Celtics were well-received.