20

"Why did you end class early today?"

Celtic skillfully caught a small thing that jumped up.

"Hey, I miss you~"

Xie Ruan happily shook her dangling calf.

Celtic grabbed one of the little guy's mischievous ankles with one free hand.

With one foot imprisoned, Xie Ruan intensified his mischief on the free side.

"Hahaha! Can't catch me~"

Celtic stared at the proud little villain silently for a few seconds, then with a sudden force on his arm, he lifted him up, carried him directly on his shoulder, and walked quickly towards the spaceship.

! ! !

Xie Ruan was frightened by Celtic's sudden movement and screamed all the way.

If other males had encountered such a thing, the surrounding females would have rushed up.

It's a pity that everyone is familiar with these two sticky guys who are sticky at the school gate every day. Now this will only make the saliva from their eyes more violent... Celtic carried the little villain all the way back to the spaceship

. After sitting in the driver's seat, he put it down, put him face to face in his arms, and then stretched out his hand to tickle him.

"Little liar."

"Hahaha... I was wrong, Kyle Kyle! I didn't lie to you! Really, I really miss you... Hahaha!"

Xie Ruan struggled to sit on the side of Celtic On the legs, the legs became separated and kneeled on both sides of Celtic's thighs, while smiling and reaching out to resist, while leaning back desperately.

If Celtic hadn't supported his lower back with one hand, he would have fallen.

"Really?"

Seeing that the little guy couldn't stand it anymore, Celtic stopped making trouble with him.

After a lot of laughing, Xie Ruan was so tired that he fell directly on Celtic's body.

"Of course! I have a surprise for you today!"

Xie Ruan leaned on Celtic's arms, looked up and said mysteriously.

Celtic lowered his head slightly, and the little guy was looking up at him with his little face up. Those black eyes like the starry sky were full of shining stars...and him.

"I'm looking forward to it, my lord."

...

Back home, Xie Ruan avoided Celtic's hand trying to untie the backpack for him, and grabbed the shoulder strap of the small backpack.

"No, I have to take it myself!!"

Celtic raised his eyebrows. The little guy was carrying the backpack all the way and kept him from touching it. He still refused to put it down even after he got home?

It seems that the "secret" is in it.

"You go to work first, I'll go up and wash~"

the little guy said while pushing him into the study, and then ran away with a small backpack on his back.

so mysterious?

His curiosity was really aroused...

Xie Ruan ran all the way back to the room, then locked the door, and carefully took out his small box of biscuits from his backpack.

Giving a gift still requires a sense of ritual~

He quickly took a shower, changed into his little pajamas, and just as he was getting ready, he heard a knock on the door.