92

The verdict of the rebels came down quickly, and the court trial that day was public and could be watched by the whole empire.

The evidence of treason is firmly established, and the death penalty is undoubtedly.

But what caused an uproar across the country was that a case committed by the leader of the rebel army many years ago murdered the female father of the Celtic general for the position of marshal, the general of the First Legion at that time. Among the confiscated properties, all the assets after becoming a marshal were assigned to Celtic.

Since then, everything has settled down.

...

"Kyle..."

Xie Ruan hugged Kyle and let out a soft cry, but she didn't know how to comfort him.

"My baby and I will be with you from now on~"

"Okay."

Celtic lowered his brows and hugged his whole world tightly.

It didn't take long for Celtic to be separated from his little guy. There were too many things in the military waiting to be finished, and he had to deal with them.

Xie Ruan was not idle when sending his wife away to work, because his friends were finally "released"!

"I felt derailed from the world..." - Bergson.

Xie Ruan looked at the light screen Berg, who was in a trance, expressed his sympathy. He used to know everything, but he knew nothing about what happened in the recent period.

The friends were almost locked up, and they grabbed the only "free" Xie Ruan desperately. Ask.

"...That's it, Delan, you are destined to have only one female monarch. "

The males all had complicated faces after hearing this, and the atmosphere was a bit heavy. Fortunately, all the hardships have passed, and when they heard the last sentence of the little cutie, they booed immediately, and the heaviness was swept away. "I will do what I say!

" "

Delan Hanhan didn't know what embarrassment was, he shouted loudly.

"What are you going to do?" Do you need my help? " Xie Ruan and the others were surprised that this simple man would blush. "Delan said that in the future, he will only..."

Just then a voice came from outside Delan's light screen, and then Enlek appeared behind him, and then Delan blushed.

Jimmy was interrupted by Delan before he finished speaking, and then his light screen hung up in seconds.

The dog ran away again...

"I had an important news that I thought everyone would be there, and I was going to announce it. Well, let's wait until the next time we get together~" After

finishing speaking, Xie Ruan also hung up.

Males: This scene seems familiar...

Hahaha!

Xie Ruan happily rolled in bed, it’s so good, everything is still the same as before... Oh, there is still a little change, there is a little baby~ "Baby, why are you so happy?

"

Rolling Xie Ruan was hugged all of a sudden, and Celtic came home from work for some reason.

"My wife, you're off work~ Is the baby good today?"

Xie Ruan reached out from under the quilt to touch the female's belly, but being caught was too much of a hindrance.

Celtic held down his "silkworm baby": "Baby is very good, is baby good ?