63

"What is this?"

On the third day of the banquet, Xie Ruan just woke up. It was afternoon, and recently he woke up earlier and earlier.

At this moment, he was leaning against Celtic's arms to drink milk, and in front of him was a robot butler carrying a gorgeous golden cage.

The machine butler told him that this was a congratulatory gift from a guest.

Because there were too many presents, the housekeepers sorted them out for a few days before they finished sorting them out. Then they found this little thing. Because they had been sitting still, they didn't notice him. When they found it, they had been hungry for three days.

The living robot can't handle it by itself, so I brought it to Xie Ruan to figure it out.

Xie Ruan looked curiously through the gap in the cage, only seeing a mass of white fur, but couldn't tell what it looked like.

He wanted to go and open it, but was stopped by Celtic.

"I don't know what it is yet. Don't touch it. I want to see it and ask the housekeeper to open it."

When Celtic saw this thing, he probably knew who gave it to him. It should be safe to send it over. .

But still have to be cautious.

The machine butler led the order to open the cage, and reached out to grab the hair ball inside.

Xie Ruan looked at the ball of hair in front of him, it was really a ball of hair... I could

n't tell the front from the front at all, I could barely see that it was an animal with four short legs, the size of a Pekingese dog, The butler grabbed it and pressed it to the ground without screaming or struggling, looking very obedient.

"Who gave it to you? What is it?"

The butler handed over a beautiful card, Xie Ruan took it and opened it. It was written with the introduction of the hair ball and the signature - Anaki, the emissary of the orcs. It turned

out that this was the special gift Ana had mentioned at the auction that day.

Xie Ruan took a look at the above introduction, and then looked at the hair ball in front of him. It is said that this thing is a new type of pet that is very popular with males in recent years, but the quantity is extremely rare and precious. Only a few are produced every year. The males are all head-scratchers at auctions.

The above is one of the contents of the card, and then it is the introduction of the types and advantages of hair balls.

Good enough to be obedient, eat less and endure hunger, and very smart, can understand the master's words, because the main sales target is the Zerg, so they specially let these little snowballs grow up in the insect language environment, so that they can understand It will be sold.

That's right, their breed name is so simple and rude, because the hair is as white as snow, they are called Xuetuan.

Snow ball lifespan is a rare species of good-looking and long-lived among non-intelligent creatures. It is the most suitable companion pet for Zerg. Almost every one can live for 300 to 400 years.

It also has a very powerful skill, as long as it smells something, no matter where you hide it, in theory, as long as it is still on this planet, it can find it.

Of course, there are restrictions, such things must be the ones it has smelled in the last day, because it will not remember after that...

Xie Ruan looked at this hairball and complained in his heart, isn't this an enhanced version of a dog? nose? Or the one with a bad memory, what is the use of this seemingly awesome but actually tasteless skill? !