11

On the sofa in the living room, a figure is sitting upright, with his back straight...

But if you look closely, you will find that the person's face has dull eyes and a dull expression.

Xie Ruan was stupid.

I was woken up early in the morning again, so I agreed to go to bed later today?

Well, it's a little late, but! It's really just "a little bit"! Fuck...

why does he have to go to school,

why is it so hard to go to school? !

Why can't he escape the fate of going to school even though he has changed to another universe...

Amid Xie Ruan's cry of grief and indignation, the time for going to school arrived as scheduled.

Xie Ruan went out hanging on Celtic.

It was still hanging on Celtic when I got off the spaceship.

"..."

The two standing at the door have attracted the attention of many students coming and going.

Xie Ruan buried her eyes on Celtic's neck and didn't see it.

Celtic is even more indifferent, perhaps wishing to be seen by more worms~

"Ruan Bao, if you don't come down, you will be late."

However, as a responsible guardian worm, the most important thing is to guide Xiaoxiong The worm makes the right choice—

that's what a freak female thinks.

Normal female insects, who can stand up to the little sweetheart's cheating, the correct way should be to take her home immediately and make a sauce!

Celt took a small backpack and helped him carry it: "It's your lunch inside, remember to finish it on time."

Then he patted the little guy on the back, signaling him to act quickly.

Xie Ruan was pushed towards the school gate, and drifted to her classroom like a wandering spirit.

As soon as he pushed open the classroom door, he was awakened by the eyes of the whole class gathered...

Sure enough, he was always the last one to arrive in the class, and it wouldn't change in another universe.

The males who missed the chance to talk yesterday finally couldn't help it, and walked over as soon as Xie Ruan was seated.

The new classmate ran really fast yesterday, Bergson didn't even have time to react yesterday, and the new classmate disappeared...

Today he was finally the first one to talk to him.

"Good day, I'm sitting on your left. My name is Bergson, A-level male. You can call me Berg." Just as

Xie Ruan sat down, an energetic voice came from above his head.

Looking up, he saw a male insect with short brown hair and emerald green eyes smiling brightly at him.

"Hello, hello! My name is Xie Ruan, you can call me Ah Ruan, all my friends call me that!"

Xie Ruan quickly stood up, and then found that he was actually shorter than the other party...

"Ah...Ah Ruan, "The pronunciation of Ah Ruan is a bit difficult to pronounce in the Zerg language system, and Bergson failed to pronounce it correctly several times. "Can I call you Ruan Ruan?"

... What can Xie Ruan do, of course he agreed, anyway, his name cannot be called "man".

Bergson warmly invited Xie Ruan to sit on the sofa in the rest area at the back of the classroom—yes, this classroom is ridiculously large and dazzlingly luxurious. Not only does each person have a sofa and coffee table, but there is also a large area behind that can accommodate the whole class. In the big sofa rest area, although there are not many students in the class, there are only about 20 students.