44

"What did you buy Ruan Ruan?"

Everyone returned with a full load, and the males were of course empty-handed, and the females were all carrying bags, and each female carried a lot in her hands.

But General Celtic's hand was empty...

Anya looked at the little hand that Celtic was holding, well, it wasn't empty, at least he was holding a cute little hand.

"I bought shoes~"

Xie Ruan raised his feet wearing new shoes and shook them lightly, and the live gemstones on them also shook a few times, with the sparkling effect of dots, which annoyed the strange Zerg passing by. They all cast their gazes over.

It turned out that the old pair was thrown away by Celtic...

"This is the new one!"

Anya exclaimed, there was a female receptionist who chose it for him before it went on the market. The feet work so well.

This store is one of the most luxurious brands of Zerg male clothing brands. It only provides advanced new services to the most powerful customers of Dixing, that is, let them pick out new products first, and they will go on the market after a while.

Xie Ruan's friends are all from very powerful families, but only Anya, who is the son of the Duke, is eligible to enjoy this service, and Xie Ruan will be added after today.

Several other friends also expressed that such "plain" shoes can still be so good-looking, and they unanimously decided to buy a pair later...

Xie Ruan didn't mind wearing the same shoes with his good brothers. He and Kyle followed happily Behind the males walking back.

He pulled his lover's hand to signal him to bow his head.

"Mua! Dear Kyle, you have such a good vision!"

Although Kyle didn't choose him for him, he must affirm his boyfriend's willingness to spend money for him.

Celtic really laughed, he felt that this little thing was too sweet from just now, and he knew that he was trying to make himself forget the unhappy experience last time.

The little guy can also coax people.

Seeing that Kyle smiled, Xie Ruan was also happy, and inserted/entered along the gap between the big fingers holding him, and interlocked with the big fingers.

In the end, Anya and the others returned disappointed,

because when they returned to the store, they were told by the receptionist that a few customers just before them also came to ask about the model on Xie Ruan's feet, and then bought them. It's rare, only one pair of each size is produced, even if it is customized, there is no way, because the gems are gone.

At that time, this batch was also freshly photographed by the designer at the auction.

Presumably, when Xie Ruan showed off the shoes just now, the males passing by bought them.

Anya was a little unhappy, he had never tried to get what he wanted, and it was just a thing he liked, but now he feels a little bit must.

Among the lost males, Delan was the most indifferent, but seeing that everyone was a little unhappy, he suddenly thought of a good idea.

"The gems are gone, so we can't take pictures anymore."

The receptionist, who was trembling and afraid of the male's temper, immediately lit up when he heard it, and said quickly,

"My lords, as long as we can get the gems, We can provide you with free customization services to make up for your regrets this time."

After finding the solution, the males felt better, as long as they can be bought with money, it is not a problem.