82

Kyle is gone.

Xie Ruan sat on the bed blankly, tears kept falling from her empty and confused eyes.

On the bedside table was a cold breakfast.

When he woke up this morning, the temperature beside the bed had already lost, and the machine butler brought in a lamb chop.

It was Celtic who fried it and stored it in the thermostat before going out, and told the machine butler to bring it in when he woke up.

"The worm master."

Burt waited outside the door with two guard females from his team, watching his little worm master cry silently, he didn't dare to disturb him at first, but as time passed, he had to speak out up.

It's not good for your health to cry like this anymore.

If Admiral Celtic comes back and finds that he didn't take good care of the bug master, he must be dealt with.

Thinking of the general's order before he left, Bert said softly to the worm master, "Master worm, the queen has left a guard for you, do you want to see him?" "...Well, let's meet."

Xie

Ruan Raising his hand to wipe away his tears, he stood up and washed himself, and ate the cold lamb chops bite by bite.

Bert was not allowed to come in to serve the whole process, he walked out with the plate, Bert hurried forward to take the tableware, Xie Ruan did not refuse.

He just doesn't want other people in the bedroom, and doesn't object to being served.

Burt handed the cutlery to his subordinates, and took Xie Ruan to meet the female guardian worm left by Celtic.

After Celt left, there were more than three team captains following Xie Ruan. Bert transferred a lot of men, and Kidd brought a team to protect Xie Ruan. Luo Ke, who was in charge of handling the property, did not follow Xie Ruan. , he took up his post and was busy making money for Xie Ruan.

After seeing the guard female, Xie Ruan practiced her mental strength step by step, exercised, and played her favorite treasure hunting game with Momo, but this time Momo couldn't find the "treasure" anymore.

The mop whirled blankly in place.

In order to test the dog nose of the mop, Xie Ruan gave him the things that Celtic had touched and used every time, and asked him to find it. Sure enough, no matter where Celtic was, as long as he was still in Emperor Star, the mop would be accurate. He called in the direction of where Celtic was.

Although it's boring, Xie Ruan enjoys it so much that the mop doesn't even need to smell it again, as long as it hears Xie Ruan say "go", it knows what to look for, and it has imprinted the smell of Celtic into its mind Here, he broke the "curse" that only had one-hour memory of smell.

But today, its treasure-hunting skills were met with Waterloo, and it lay sadly at the feet of its master.

"Silly mop, it would be strange if you could find it."

Xie Ruan felt sad as he touched the mop's head.

His "treasure" ran away this morning while he was asleep!

Two "difficult brothers and sisters" were "embracing each other and crying" on the lawn.

Not far away, Bert, who was watching Little Bug Master start to feel sad again, stepped forward to divert his attention in due course.

"Insect Lord, your friend hopes to come and visit, you see?"

Xie Ruan stopped crying when he heard it.