75

Just as Xie Ruan was about to shed tears, she was frightened away by a group of female insects who suddenly surrounded her.

The females looked at this poor little male with distressed eyes, with tears in their beautiful eyes, and the frightened little eyes that looked at them, all of which made them feel affectionate.

But seeing the frightened look of the little male, they stopped at a polite distance.

This made the vigilant guard females secretly put away their preparations to drive away the insects.

"Your Excellency, I just took a picture of a star diamond the day before yesterday. It's pink. You must like it. I'll give it to you. Don't be sad, okay?" "

Did the general make you angry?" How dare he be so presumptuous! "

Your Excellency, do you want to play with me on the travel planet? I have newly acquired a beautiful planet. If you like it, I will transfer it to your name immediately." "

...

These female insects almost didn't say directly, kicked the insect that didn't know how to cherish, and chose me!

Xie Ruan was so noisy that his head was buzzing, and it took him a long time to figure out what was going on with these insects.

"Thank you for your kindness, But no, Kyle will buy it for me. Xie

Ruan politely refused: "Besides, Kyle didn't make me angry, so don't make random guesses."

The refusal of the little male made these females give up—as expected, the little male only had eyes for General Celtic. All

the excitement here fell into the eyes of Anthony not far away.

As a long-term wandering around Of course, he would not let go of such a high-quality social banquet.

At first, he noticed that many female insects gathered in a certain corner, and he took a look at the past curiously, and was

surprised to find that it was a certain insect. Little baby.

Then he turned on the video while watching the fun.

I really never expected to have such an unexpected harvest. Did someone know that his little baby had sneaked here.

Anthony didn’t believe that Celtic would let His little darling came alone to a social dinner.

Tsk tsk, it seems that a certain worm's technique of guarding treasures needs to be strengthened.

Just as he was about to send the video, Anthony stopped suddenly, and with a smirk, he divided the video into two parts, and only sent the video of the little male being surrounded by females to please him.

———

Celtic wanted to go back immediately when he received the message from the guard female. Unfortunately, the border report is too important, and he has to deal with it before he can leave.

In the short video, a little pity is standing by the door, watching the direction where he is leaving and crying, the tears seem to be dripping into his heart.

Just washed away the boredom in my heart these days!

This little guy didn't hate him, the little guy still longed for him.

Thinking of this, Celtic felt a burst of sweetness in his heart.

I want to go back immediately and hug his baby, kiss his tear-wet eyes, bite his crying red nose, suck his soft and cute mouth, and then use his tender farm tools so hard that he can only be scared. Crying to see how he worked the fertile field soil with his farm implements.