4

"Hello, little male, my name is Polesi, and I am the president of the male protection association. First of all, I am sorry, because of our ineffective supervision, you have been left outside and suffered a lot. This is the responsibility of the entire empire." Negligence, fortunately, you returned to the embrace of the empire safely."

Polesi looked at the poor little guy with pity, and then thought of his test report, feeling even more resentful and afraid.

Almost, the empire will lose this treasure!

"Hello, my name is Xie Ruan."

Xie Ruan smiled a little embarrassedly. He couldn't explain his origin, so he could only let them make up their minds.

If they get to the bottom of it, then he has no choice but to resort to the ultimate panacea specially designed for time travelers -

do you know about the amnesia method?

Fortunately, they didn't ask too much, and then Xie Ruan listened to the information with a half-knowledge.

He turned out to be an A+-level male. It is said that A-level males are already very rare, and when he truly becomes an adult, he will be able to reach a higher level.

The highest-level male in the empire is His Majesty the Emperor, the only male with a 3s level. The empire has not produced a male with a level above 2s for nearly 200 years, so every high-level male with a level above A They are all precious.

Speaking of this, not only Polesi looked excited, but the other males also looked at him eagerly.

This is new hope!

In recent years, the empire has not even mentioned high-level males, not even new males, but now there is one, which is a high-level sub-adult male! They seem to have seen through Xie Ruan the higher male worms that will be born in the future!

The higher the level of males, the higher the pregnancy rate. If Xie Ruan can combine with more high-level females, the possibility of high-level males will be greatly increased!

A male can marry one female monarch and several female servants. The higher the male, the more female servants he can marry. The lowest D-level male can marry 10, and then every higher level, the quota can be increased by 5. There are no restrictions on female slaves, as long as males want to marry.

Of course, under normal circumstances, female slaves are the lowest females. This kind of female has an extremely low fertility rate and has no property of its own. It cannot bring too much benefit to the males. Don't dare to marry too many, after all, no matter how lowly female slaves are to support them, they still have to eat and drink, and if there are too many, it will cost a lot of money.

"Although you have passed the development period now, because your first wave of reproduction has not yet come, you are still an immature larva. This is your temporary brain. When you set up a guardian worm, your new brain will The brain will be applied for by your guardian worm."

What is the breeding tide?

Xie Ruan found that they seemed to believe that he was a minor, based on this reproductive tide. Xie Ruan didn't ask, but he intuitively felt that this was a very important and common sense thing.

Polesi handed Xie Ruan a bracelet. Juvenile larvae cannot have an implanted brain, and can only use the subsidiary brain attached to the brain of the guardian worm.

Xie Ruan took the black bracelet, fiddled with it curiously for a while, and put it on with the help of Polesi. The moment the bracelet was buckled, the skin area in contact felt a slight tingling pain. , if Xie Ruan hadn't been paying attention, he might have overlooked it.