27

Early in the morning, Xie Ruan crawled out of Celtic's arms with a flushed face.

He, he had a dream last night, a dream that all eighteen or nineteen-year-old boys would have.

What is different is that the object in his dream has changed from a vague figure to a tall figure with a face and a voice...

Celtic noticed it the moment Xie Ruan woke up. The thing was pulled back into his arms by the waist.

"Woke up so early? Where are you going, huh?"

Celtic closed his eyes, put his mouth behind the little guy's ear, and rubbed gently.

"I, I didn't go anywhere, I just wanted to go to the toilet..."

Celtic felt that the little thing was not telling the truth, and opened his eyes, a bright little ear appeared in his eyes.

He leaned forward with a smile, opened his lips slightly and pressed them together, and then bit his fangs lightly, forcing the blush on the little guy's ears to climb directly to his cheeks.

Xie Ruan felt that the tips of his ears were suddenly engulfed by soft damp heat, and then a burst of numbness went directly from the tips of his ears to his forehead and spread all over his body, making him unable to resist curling his toes.

"Kyle!"

"Little liar, are you lying again?"

Kelt bit his ear and said vaguely,

took a hard bite of punishment, then let go, squinted his eyes, and finally licked it with satisfaction. He licked the tooth marks left on it.

Xie Ruan trembled from being bitten, turned around and was about to question, and then saw the small wound on the corner of Celtic's mouth... " No, I really didn't lie! You, why

did you bite me?"

It has become a guilty conscience with insufficient confidence.

"Not good."

Celtic pinched the tips of the little liar's cute ears.

"You hurt me!"

Xie Ruan rubbed his ears, suddenly feeling aggrieved, Kyle never hurt him before, so he won't cherish it after getting it, scumbag! !

Celtic almost made the little guy laugh, but seeing that his eyes were red again, he was afraid of being teased hard, and he was about to cry again.

He kissed the little guy's beautiful eyes, "Are you good?"

"Sure!"

Xie Ruan nodded without thinking.

"Then Ruan Bao told me, what did you want to do just now?" "

..."

"Didn't you say you were going to the toilet? I'll carry you..." "

...I'm sorry, I was wrong, I won't dare to lie next time ."-- snort! Dare next time! Slightly slightly~

Celt could tell at a glance that this little thing was inconsequential, but he didn't expose him. It's almost enough to tease him, and next time he will go further...

Xie

Ruan kicked Kyle out after washing up Finally, he took off his pants, checked them, and found that they were clean?

It should have been caused by Kyle in the morning, and it disappeared, so there is no...?

After Xie Ruan figured it out, he put the matter behind him. It would be better not to be dirty, haha~