48

I always want to go to school when I have a long rest, but I don't want to get up after school.

Why, why exactly? !

Isn't there a way to have the best of both worlds in this world, you can rest and go to school, and you don't have to get up early...

"Ruan Bao?!"

It's been a long time, Xiao Tuantuan in the bed.

Xiao Tuantuan moved, but there was no further reaction.

"Didn't you say you want to go to school?"

Celtic was helpless, he slept too late last night, and the little guy really couldn't get up in the morning.

After finally digging it up for him to wash and wipe his face, after he went in to wash for a while, he got into the bed again...

"Hmm..."

A perfunctory answer came from the bed.

...

! ! !

How did he fall asleep again?

Xie Ruan woke up suddenly and jumped up. There was no one in the room except him. Looking out the window, he couldn't tell when it was. Since the extreme cold period was getting closer, the sky became more and more uncertain.

But silently feeling his mental state at the moment, he is not sleepy at all, it should be because he has slept for a long time.

strangeness? !

If it weren't for this familiar room, he would really think he was wearing it again.

"Kyle?"

Xie Ruan called out suspiciously, but there was no response.

Get out of bed and run directly to the study, open the door, the inside is also empty!

Then turned around and bumped into a familiar embrace.

"Are you awake? Why did you come here?"

"Kyle!!"

Xie Ruan tightened her arms holding the female, and her heart fell in the air. "What's the matter, don't cry! I'm here, baby." Kelt held the bottle in one hand, so he had to support Xie Ruan with the other free hand.

I don't know why, but he was very anxious when he didn't see Kyle, and he didn't feel relieved until he hugged someone. He thought it was because he was afraid that Kyle would get angry and didn't want to control him, so he was like this.

Xie Ruan rubbed her tears on her boyfriend's clothes. He didn't cry, but he would cry when his emotions fluctuated too much in an instant. This problem has really become more and more serious since he came to Zerg.

"...Where did you go?"

He asked while rubbing.

"I thought you were about to wake up, so I went to warm your milk."

The little guy became more and more clingy, and he started to cry when he didn't see him for a while. Celtic didn't think much about it, he just thought it was because he was used to him of.

"How do I remember that I should go to school this morning?"

Xie Ruan suddenly wondered if the tug-of-war in bed this morning was an illusion...

"Yes, but you can't get up?"

Celtic's answer made Xie Ruan even more Confused, is this what Kyle should say? ? ?

No matter how much he stays in bed during school hours, Kyle will not waver. The operation he has been doing all along is to dig up and wash up, hold him in his arms to have a hot breakfast, and then finish his breakfast with his eyes closed, and sleep with his eyes closed until school , I was almost awake at that time.