33

After confirming that there is no need to lose face, Xie Ruan breathed a sigh of relief, and then suddenly realized that this means that the two of them were discussing the "engagement banquet"!

He became shy after realizing it, oh my god, this boyfriend who just made it is about to get engaged and announce it to everyone...

Mom and Dad, your son is promising, and such an excellent daughter-in-law-to-be is about to get his hands , Stamped! !

When Celtic saw the little guy, he didn't know what he thought of, his eyes lit up excitedly, and when he looked at him, he didn't dare to look at him openly, so he just glanced at him secretly, and then immediately lowered his head and pursed his lips into a smile.

Celtic, who loves the little guy's little expression so much, pressed him into his arms, kissed and rubbed him lovingly, wishing to make him smaller and carry him in his arms with him.

"Hahaha, itchy!!"

Xie Ruan's face was itchy because of Kyle's constant kisses, and he couldn't help but dodge while laughing.

The blush that had just faded from the little guy climbed up his face again, so Celtic let him go.

"Kyle~"

"Well, what were you thinking just now?"

Kyle asked, he really wanted to know what the little guy was thinking, to be able to show such a cute look. After twitching in the female 's arms for a while, Xie Ruan replied in a

low voice shyly: "I want a daughter-in-law..." "

Who is the daughter-in-law?!"

An enraged female.

"Hahahahahaha!! It's you!!"

Protecting the little thing rolling in his arms with laughter, Celtic's eyes, which were originally suppressing anger, froze.

"That's where I live, what I call my mistress, Kyle, mistress, I'm thinking of my mistress..."

Xie Ruan raised her tears-filled eyes and looked at this usually stable and powerful The female insect, with a rare and lovely expression, feels extremely rare.

He seemed to suddenly understand why Kyle liked to kiss his eyes so much.

"Good Ruan Bao, my baby, call again..."

After Celtic realized it, and heard the little guy's words, his heart suddenly skipped a beat.

"Kyle? My lord?"

Xie Ruan rolled her eyes, as if playing a spoof, she tilted her head cutely, and called out sweetly.

Celtic only felt that his heart was filled with inexplicable emotions, holding this baby in his arms was like owning the whole world.

"Well, baby, are you really sure? Do you know that females are almost past the reproductive age at my age," Celtic pursed his lips, but decided to make it clear.

This little guy was in a daze before he figured out what guardian bugs are. They are not necessarily clear, "If you really marry me as a female monarch, according to the laws of the Zerg race, before I give birth to eggs, you Can't let other female servants give birth to insect eggs..."

Zerg stipulates that only the female and male sons of female emperors can inherit the male insect's network property, and the female servants of other female servants will directly "clean themselves out of the house" when they grow up. It's better for Xiongzi, at least he will get a sum of money to settle down.

And when they are at home, the family members will choose good guardians for the male sons. It is no problem to go out independently, and may not be as well-off at home, but as long as they marry female queens and female attendants, basically no male sons will have a bad life. of.