6

The rising sun shines through the floor-to-ceiling windows and falls on the blond hair of the figure beside the window, making the blond hair so soft that it seems to be shining.

When Xie Ruan woke up, he was stunned by this scene, his eyes were half-closed, the beautiful blond hair was even prettier than the competition-level golden retriever he had raised before... "Are you awake?" Although Celtic turned his back to Xie

Ruan

, But his mental power was always released, and he noticed Xie Ruan's eyelids as soon as he moved.

"Well...have I been sleeping for a long time, have you been here?"

Xie Ruan looked at him hesitantly, and then looked at the sky outside the window. It was already dusk before going to bed yesterday, and now the sun came out again. .

He slept for a whole day, and he was able to see this tall female at the first sight, which made him wonder if he had been standing in front of the window without moving... Haha, no, no matter how strong his physical

strength is Can't stand for that long?

"I said, you can see me as soon as you open your eyes." Celtic chuckled.

Damn, standing all night and still being so radiant, this is really not human!

Xie Ruan couldn't help but cast an awed look at the female insect.

Then for the first time, seriously, from beginning to end. Take a closer look at this tall female insect.

From the first day he came here until now, he has been in a chaotic sense of unreality, and he has no extra thoughts to pay attention to the things around him. Including the female who has been with him all the time.

It wasn't until this moment that I suddenly realized what a dazzling existence it was.

A head of slightly curly and shining soft blond hair, three-dimensional facial features, extremely deep eyebrows and eyes, but the overall outline is much more delicate than the European and American races he has seen on Earth.

A pair of bright golden vertical pupils that human beings can never have. At first glance, they look like the eyes of a cold-blooded animal. When you see them suddenly, you will feel the horror of staring at a poisonous snake. Xie Ruan was very frightened at the beginning.

But looking at it now, I just feel that these golden pupils are so warm. Every time they cast on Xie Ruan, Xie Ruan feels like being enveloped by the rising sun, which can inject a full sense of security into his heart .

The most eye-catching thing is this inhuman height, he guessed, it must be over two meters! !

I'm so impressed, Xie Ruan, who is only 1.78 meters tall, has tears flowing from the corner of her mouth...

Not to mention the standard inverted triangle body, strong long legs, all the muscles in the whole body are just right, and the strong but not exaggerated chest muscles make the clothes bulge Yes, even the skin color is the wheat color of such a man!

I really want to have it! ! !

Xie Ruan cried silently in his heart.

His own skin is the kind that can't be tanned, and girls will be very envious, but he himself has always been disgusted.

The most hateful thing is that his elder brother laughs at him every day for killing chickens for nothing! Huh...

Xie Ruan's eyes were so direct and hot that the dead could be stared at alive.

Celtic naturally noticed it, and he lowered his eyelids uncomfortably, half-hiding the two sunny spots behind his eyelashes.

Today is the day when the little male was officially discharged from the hospital. The female medical team brought in the little male's breakfast milk, and handed over the discharge certificate to his guardian, Celtic, to sign.